Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

I want him in Edmonton if someone else wins because no one will ever cry about us tanking again. Their 4 1st overalls in a short period to our 0 should distract people lol.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
As someone said, we won't know until like 11:30 PM (Eastern Time) on Sat. if we've "blown it" or not.

Doesn't matter. If Buffalo beats CBJ and PIT, and pulls ahead of Arizona on points, the fans will be pissed.

They're not going to sit back and say, "well it all depends. Arizona could beat the best-in-the-west Anaheim Ducks later tonight and knock us back into 30th."

No one will be saying that. Everyone will be thinking they've blown it.

RiotAct

Panickin' 4 Hanifin
Feb 28, 2007
Old Dominion State
Doesn't matter. If Buffalo beats CBJ and PIT, and pulls ahead of Arizona on points, the fans will be pissed.

They're not going to sit back and say, "well it all depends. Arizona could beat the best-in-the-west Anaheim Ducks later tonight and knock us back into 30th."

No one will be saying that. Everyone will be thinking they've blown it.

No, no, no. I have full confidence the crowd at the game on Saturday will not resort to any rash judgements or actions. :sarcasm:

13.5% McDavid, 20% Eichel, 66.5% 3rd

Sure, if we BLOW IT AND GET 29TH!

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
On the topic of McDavid, if we don't get him I want him in Arizona, Columbus, Ottawa or Edmonton.
Arizona: means wed get Eichel
CBus: so likeable
Ottawa:get to see him all the time
Edmonton:for the tears on HF.

Obviously, I want him in Buffalo above all

So, we have the exact same lists. For the exact same reasons, save for Edmonton where it's basically so I can watch him at home or work haha.

Bps21*

5-0 final

the only point the jackets haven't picked up in their last 11 games was 1 OT loss to the team that clinched the president's trophy the next night.

Here's hoping Nick does his little brother a favor on Friday and hands him McEichel for a teammate

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
CBJ are 10-0-1 in the last eleven with the worst team in the league coming into Nationwide Arena on Friday.... It's fan appreciation night in Columbus too, you'll get your 30th ticket.. 100% guaranteed.. :) Perhaps next year too.... :) :sarcasm:

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
If Bob starts and Fan appreciation night there should be no way we win this. If we do, the Buffalo curse is 100% real.

lou955

Apr 5, 2015
Hottest team in the league against Nolan's "little engine that could." I don't think I can watch.

Karate Johnson*

If we don't get McDavid I want him to go to Arizona.

He could be responsible for keeping that franchise there.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
A chance to get within 1 point of 29th place champions and a chance to beat the March 18th-April 8th league champions in the same night!?!?

Eichel 9

Jan 2, 2007
This wait seems like an eternity, I feel like I can't even function right until this is all over. I don't even want to socialize until after it is clinched.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
This wait seems like an eternity, I feel like I can't even function right until this is all over. I don't even want to socialize until after it is clinched.

Wow. That's a bit much. Seek help.

That game is completely out of my head .... Until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad