Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
CBJ are hot and on a winning streak ? Sabres will beat them.

Crosby and the Pens have owned Buffalo for a long time and always beat them? Sabres will beat them.

Hello 29th! Ooh Ahh Sabres on a warpath! Were gonna win that cup! Hockey Heaven Baby! Murray Rules! Better days! Girgs is Zemgod!

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
We're going down tonight, GOING DOWN I TELL YOU!

Someone get a message to Nick Foligno, and tell him Marcus is a better player.

SabresFanNorthPortFL

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2007
North Port, FL
Yeah, I'm on board with a 6-1 walloping tonight. 1 or 2 down after one, outshot 2-1, etc.

Ted needs to understand the importance to the franchise, loose this one and cream Pittsburgh tomorrow and end the season on a high note.

Seriously, that would be perfect

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
61151197.jpg

3556330-r%26s+no+sir....jpg

I laughed when someone said "i am gonna be wondering which one of these December wins kept us from finishing last." At this rate it's looking like this person was a prophet...(can't remember who here said this).

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
I can't watch tonight because I have a fancy date night. When I check my phone to see that Ellis scored three minutes into the game, my girlfriend might leave me. I might also get kicked out of the restaurant. Please, Sabres. I don't want that.

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
If we do not win this game tonight, tomorrow we will be playing pittsburg who is all over the map, and the FNC will be an outrage (rightfully so)....with the Bills becoming a hopeful team, and the city becoming a hopeful city, this would be disastrous to the city to lose tonight. I know we technically still have 2 more chances but the arizona has no chance, and the pittsburg game will turn the fans against the players, winning this game brings us from 80 percent to like 50, winning tomorrow brings us from 50 percent like for percent.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
3556330-r%26s+no+sir....jpg

I laughed when someone said "i am gonna be wondering which one of these December wins kept us from finishing last." At this rate it's looking like this person was a prophet...(can't remember who here said this).

Same people telling us we got this in the bag now are the same that told us back in December how awful we were and those November December wins were good for the team and was great to see "progress" .. Don't worry they said... we'll finish 30th by a mile they said.

Yeup.

Karate Johnson*

Sabres are going down like a certain legendary goaltenders old lady on a certain 2 time super coach!

Karate Johnson*

If we do not win this game tonight, tomorrow we will be playing pittsburg who is all over the map, and the FNC will be an outrage (rightfully so)....with the Bills becoming a hopeful team, and the city becoming a hopeful city, this would be disastrous to the city to lose tonight. I know we technically still have 2 more chances but the arizona has no chance, and the pittsburg game will turn the fans against the players, winning this game brings us from 80 percent to like 50, winning tomorrow brings us from 50 percent like for percent.

See how mixed up everyone is!

We don't want to win! But losses are now wins, so what do we say!

Please Allah, Jesus, Xenu, Buddha! End my people's suffering.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Headed out of work and straight to Blue Cross for the Amerks. Hopefully, i'll see you all on the other side, tonight, and the world will be at peace again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad