Tank Thread and Tanking GDT XIX: Tankception (BUF @ CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
I got 1000 of my vcash riding on the sabres to win....I be rich! :laugh:

672 here on the Sabres, Let's Goooo!
Venture.jpg

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
In a rare year there are 2 elite prospects there are 2 historically bad hockey teams. Probably no coincidence.

The only frustrating thing about some of our wins is that we were thoroughly outplayed in many of them.

The most frustrating thing about some of our wins is that they came in the shoot out.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Not playing until next week to heal up a "nagging injury"
what a disappointment. I can't stand to watch Buffalo win tonight due to compete levels uncharted. Must figure something better to do.. Girlfriend is with her friends tonight. I guess I will see what others are doing. I didn't make plans because I wanted to watch Reinhart. I'm so incredibly disappointed with how the end of the season is playing out.

Bps21*

Guys stop. Our couldn't make it through the rigors of a whl season in a post draft year without having to heal up defensive forward and the bestest non elite player in this draft will get us to the promised land.

I'm kidding.

Mostly.

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
Come Monday mental health professionals in Buffalo may very well be the busiest they've ever been.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
I love how epic and ironic the posts are.

It's like a cross between Rudy and The miracle on ice. But it's about a team that we want to see crap the bed and lose a meaningless game, just to be able to pick a franchise center.

"If we played them 10 times we might win 1. But not this game. not tonight. Tonight we turn the puck over. Tonight, we let them find open shots. AND WE LET THEM SCORE because WE CAN! Tonight, We are the worst Hockey team in the world."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad