GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
We are now seeing why MT was unemployed for so long. Only in Montreal would they think it a good idea to bring this fool back.

we look like the pens at the end of his time there...except we extended.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This team....when they are looking bad, they do everything else they can to look even worst....

Capitano

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
I've never liked Plekanec.

I wanted to trade him a couple of years ago. Could have gotten some good assets for him at the trade deadline.

I like Pleks but he seems to never have any chemistry with anybody he plays with. He is basically a robot on skates.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Not joking. I'd trade Plekanec.

Change the dynamic of the this team.

Not to mention, I'm sick of him taking important draws.

One of my favourite players... but man...

I would too. Guy is always a playoff no show.

Tho not much good anything will do until we purge the coaching staff

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
This team won't even hit their midgets to wear them down a bit for game 3

It's sad....how utterly pathetic this supposed "grinding" team plays in situations like this. Sure your gonna lose, but crunch and munch every chance you get.....nope, just put your tail between legs and whimper all the way home.

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
The Canadiens were playing well with a 1-0 lead in the first, until Brandon Prust starting punching that Tampa Bay player who wasn't even fighting back. He killed their momentum. He is a forward that never scores, and now takes stupid penalties. I hope he is put on waivers next year. LOL! He can take Smith-Pelly with him. The Canadiens don't need forwards that don't have a scoring touch. All those dumb penalties killed them in this game, they have no one to blame but themselves for this loss.

I dont blame Prust, there was no penalty on that play seriously! let alone a double!!!What killed the Habs fragile momentum was 2 great chances before Prust's roughing calls to go up 2-0 right after they scored and both were squandered by amateur finishing, not great saves but crap finishing.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Cap is going down next year, this team will probably have less offense unless a kid maeks the team and lights it up. Which will not happen with this coach.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
You called a Habs loss?

I have said for a long time now that MB has been mediocre at best. I've said that MT was a poor coach and not better than cooper.... and I said that Habs were far from a contender. A lot of holes are covered up by Price's play this season. DD's usage hurting the team and hurting the development of younger, better players.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's sad....how utterly pathetic this supposed "grinding" team plays in situations like this. Sure your gonna lose, but crunch and munch every chance you get.....nope, just put your tail between legs and whimper all the way home.

They are called grinders without the grinding effect. Let just say it's a way to say that their talent is limited....without saying it.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Not sure what your point is. We STILL would have played Tampa in the 2nd. Ottawa would not have beaten them.

We are losing this present series because Wings weren't able to finish Tampa.

Not sure about that... Tampa was not that great in the first round.... doesn't matter I guess when you look at his lineup we realistically have come as far as we can even with Price...

I hope people realize that if Price is even average next year we are a bubble team with this coaching staff because MB won't find enough offense to change it ...

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I have said for a long time now that MB has been mediocre at best. I've said that MT was a poor coach and not better than cooper.... and I said that Habs were far from a contender. A lot of holes are covered up by Price's play this season. DD's usage hurting the team and hurting the development of younger, better players.

You and 100's of others....no 1000's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad