GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
How is this the coaching staff's fault? We're just outskilled. It happens to not be as good as the opponent yknow?

The coaches have killed our players offensive creativity and instincts. It shouldn't be this hard for our players to score goals and generate scoring chances, but it is. Playing this brainless, dump and chase, rely on Price to bail you out system has resulted in what we are seeing right now in the playoffs. You can get away with it during the regular season, but a good team will make you pay.

6 goals in 5 playoff games. The coaches deserve every bit of criticism that is being tossed their way.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Chris Lee is determined to make up for his blunder against Ottawa on Game 6.

:cry:

Can we still win the series, guys?

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
How is this the coaching staff's fault? We're just outskilled. It happens to not be as good as the opponent yknow?

We have gone 1-24 (or thereabouts) on the powerplay, and been atrocious all season at it. While I agree, we lack depth upfront, Therrien's system is horrible. He essentially turtled the moment Petry scored, hoping Price would stop everything.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
could have been a meaningful goal if tokarski started the period. give the team some energy..

we play wed/thurs, and we're down 4-1. price looks checked out. he's going through the motions, give him the rest.

that was a really dumb penalty.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Where are the people who raved about MB bringing in this group of frauds we now know as the habs coaching staff? Worthless bunch of empty suits that gave us the worst special teams we have seen in years.

I don't think anyone has ever liked the coaching staff. Honestly, if you go back to the thread when he was first hired 95% were flipping out and 5% were in the "wait and see" category.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Sure MT. Play your fourth line right after you just scored a goal when you're down by 3 with 8 minutes left. This is really a proof this guy is a clown.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Good news: Price doesn't like losing 4 out of 7

Good news: pack up and play game 3

Bad news: the Bolts are gaining confidence

More Bad news: Bishop is outplaying Price, Hedman is outplaying Subban and Stamkos is outplaying Pacioretty.

Even more Bad news: The Habs are coached by Therrien

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
One of the most pathetic offense i've never seen in the playoffs ever. We should forfeit this series those guys don't deserve to wear this jersey.

In fact it's good for hockey game that team like Habs dont win
Boring, no creativity and predictable like programming robot on ice

When you see other series, Habs are horrible offensively
Just sad for Price

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Not to defend him, but DD haters believed that if DD vanished suddenly the team will be better.

Bergevin has actually filled the team with bunch of 4th liners.

And I'll name them:

Smith-Pelly, Flynn, Prust, Parenteau, Mitchell, De La Rose, and Eller.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Last game in Montreal this year....

I HATE both the Rangers and Tampa... I hope who ever comes out of the East and I bet Anaheim will CRUSH these teams.

i don't really hate either of them i just wish it was us going to the finals instead.:laugh: i aint even mad anymore...im just sad that this is the only thing that makes me happy and it seems like its coming to an end.....i guess if we come back and win this series it'll be special, but if we lose and lose quickly maybe atleast MB will realize whats gotta be done.....glad we put out ottawa though....hate those pukes

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Natey, you've loved every single one of our ****** players for the past 10 years.
........ ??

I don't like Gilbert.

Doesn't change the fact that he's had a good playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad