GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
One of the most pathetic offense i've never seen in the playoffs ever. We should forfeit this series those guys don't deserve to wear this jersey.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Hudon...****ing right call up someone for the love of christ...we ****ing blow....we can't get it done.....but realistically long term what we need is a godamn superstar up front...the whole dynamic of our team changes just by adding one player....just one star

I don't know why they didn't put him in...especially with DD out???
(spark up the top 9).

Charles Hudon for next game (top 9).
DD or no DD.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Two years poor offensively and no youth developing but transitions years.

Therriens tenure will be no cups and ruined prospects.

Quite a thrill we have to look forward too

Every year is a transition year I suppose. I have heard that for the last 15 years and not much has changed. This is what happens when you have piss poor management and terrible coaching. Add to that a team that is devoid of talent and you get the Habs this year. The record is a chimera. Add a few more percentage points to Price's save percentage and we would be golfing.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's almost as if Desharnais fans are happy that we're losing tonight. They'll somehow use this loss as a way to defend him.

Defend him how. We replaced him by Brian ******* Flynn. I dislike DD as much as anyone but if you replace him by an ECHL player of course it wont improve the team.

Sniperr

Feb 13, 2015
Oh man. :laugh:

If we are to loose could we at least score more than one ****ING GOAL?

Seriously, worst group of offensive player I've ever seen. Horrible.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's almost as if Desharnais fans are happy that we're losing tonight. They'll somehow use this loss as a way to defend him.

And the pure DD haters would havae used a win to show how unuseful DD is. Not sure what your point is. We have an average team supported by an extraordinairy goalie that when he is human, it gives us the show that we're seeing.

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
How is this the coaching staff's fault? We're just outskilled. It happens to not be as good as the opponent yknow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad