GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I don't like this version of the Habs. Koivu era >>>>>> current era, IMO. We're probably a better team now but they don't excite me one bit.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I have said for a long time now that MB has been mediocre at best. I've said that MT was a poor coach and not better than cooper.... and I said that Habs were far from a contender. A lot of holes are covered up by Price's play this season. DD's usage hurting the team and hurting the development of younger, better players.

I thought this stuff was common knowledge, no?

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
that a way to keep your goalie in there therrien.

****in' meathead.

Apr 28, 2010
I have said for a long time now that MB has been mediocre at best. I've said that MT was a poor coach and not better than cooper.... and I said that Habs were far from a contender. A lot of holes are covered up by Price's play this season. DD's usage hurting the team and hurting the development of younger, better players.

You're just saying everything pretty much everyone is saying.. lol

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
Remember when Subban used to carry the puck so easily in the O-zone? Man it was nice.

Honestly all he does now is chip it on the boards or lob it... Such a better person heh now MT?

****ing incompetent coaching staff sucking any creativity out of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad