GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
This is my last silver lining comment for the night:

Maybe just maybe this game will be rock bottom.

Maybe game 3 will be different

Giddens

Feb 18, 2007
It's like the shadow of Jacques Martin never left this team. Effective during the regular season but wearing an invisible cloak during the playoffs.

I was disappointed last year, but the Vanek experiment was worth it. It showed that Bergevin at least tried to address a major weakness on this team. This year is was predictable again that we would struggle to score goals. I know that it is easier than done but this team is going nowhere without a much stronger top nine... Bergevin has been obsessed with marginal depth Ds and forwards.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I have said for a long time now that MB has been mediocre at best. I've said that MT was a poor coach and not better than cooper.... and I said that Habs were far from a contender. A lot of holes are covered up by Price's play this season. DD's usage hurting the team and hurting the development of younger, better players.
But you didn't predict a loss right?

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
I don t blame the habs as a team!!! They play hard and have the right intention but they lack skill/scoring. All year was the same. I blame MB and the PP coach. Habs can t beat this team. Last year they didn't have Bishop

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
It's like the shadow of Jacques Martin never left this team. Effective during the regular season but wearing an invisible cloak during the playoffs.

I was disappointed last year, but the Vanek experiment was worth it. It showed that Bergevin at least tried to address a major weakness on this team. This year is was predictable again that we would struggle to score goals. I know that it is easier than done but this team is going nowhere without a much stronger top nine... Bergevin has been obsessed with marginal depth Ds and forwards.
Thats it, too many 3rd and 4th liners. Still lacking alot of skill in the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad