GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - We could be above .500... maybe Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
MacEwen and Kastelic only getting 6min of ice time while Kelly is getting 11min.

Kelly has been the only noticeable player from that 4th line while the other 2 have been invincible.
Chartier is better than Kastelic so far this year. He also play big minutes defensively. When Norris and Pinto come back, the 4th line should be Smejkal-Chartier-Kelly

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
- Tkachuk with another awesome game as he just continues to get better
- so important to see the goaltending playing well, just stay healthy
- Tarasenko with another 2 pts tonight, hopefully he just keeps racking them up
- Sanderson had another good night as well as did Zub, Hamonic quietly doing his job
- Stutzle has to learn to shut up & stop whining to the refs, we have to cut down on the stupid penalties
- Greig with a terrific pass to Tarasenko for the goal as he continues to impress
- Joseph also had another good night & nice goal
- all around a solid team win & impressive display outshooting a pretty good offensive Tampa team

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
- Tkachuk with another awesome game as he just continues to get better
- so important to see the goaltending playing well, just stay healthy
- Tarasenko with another 2 pts tonight, hopefully he just keeps racking them up
- Sanderson had another good night as well as did Zub, Hamonic quietly doing his job
- Stutzle has to learn to shut up & stop whining to the refs, we have to cut down on the stupid penalties
- Greig with a terrific pass to Tarasenko for the goal as he continues to impress
- Joseph also had another good night & nice goal
- all around a solid team win & impressive display outshooting a pretty good offensive Tampa team

Re bold, Korpisalo was really good. Neither of those goals were really his fault. It’s been since prime Anderson or Razor that I haven’t felt that comfortable with a guy.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Wasn’t able to watch this one (football Sunday)

giphy.gif

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I had a cat exactly like the first one, he passed away in 2009. the same exact color. I'm a cat person! I love dogs too though
I'm really sorry to hear that. Losing my first boy was heart crushing.

Yeah let's give it some more games but I think they gonna have to find other combinations here
Tbh zub hasn't looked 100% yet either imo

Reactions: The Expert

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Yeah let's give it some more games but I think they gonna have to find other combinations here
Yeah it’s early but I was at the game yesterday and they were often on the same sides and reads were weird. Tonight again not sure, 2 goals on them.

Great to see Tarasenko have another solid game, I think Joseph’s speed helps their line a lot.

Solid weekend

Reactions: Flamingo and DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad