GDT: Tampa Bay @ Carolina: One Last Monster Mash

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
What are you talking about Tripp? Bishop hasn't had to do ****. Tampa Bay could have Justin Peters in goal and they would win this.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Wonder if ol Kirk is in trouble.

I just don't see it. **** man, the players play, they're the ones who are out there ****ing up, can't complete two passes in a row. Time for a shakeup. Something. But not the coach. Too easy and would simply pass on the problems to the next guy.

Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Wonder if ol Kirk is in trouble.

Swallowing the pride and saying it's on the table. Whether it's his fault, who knows, but something's got to change. 26 goals in 13 games is not going to win us many games.

I don't think it's his fault. I don't think firing him is the right move. But when we're this anemic, I see it as a possibility and wouldn't necessarily be surprised if it happened.

Sasha Cares

28 mph!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2006
Island of Misfit Toy
Revamp time. I'm sorry, Bowman provides nothing. Sutter provides nothing. A lot on this team is terrible. I'd like to try the Staals on the same line now. And least combine slow players lol. Who could center a line with Semin?

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
I hate playing the Lightning. They're a boring ass team, and we play right into their hands every single time.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I just don't see it. **** man, the players play, they're the ones who are out there ****ing up, can't complete two passes in a row. Time for a shakeup. Something. But not the coach. Too easy and would simply pass on the problems to the next guy.

I haven't gotten on Muller yet, but I've seen Stamkos on the ice with everyone but Jordan Staal tonight. That's ****ing moronic. Especially if Dwyer is on his wing.

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut

The only shakeup that might work that's not a coaching change is trading someone. I don't see JR doing that.

They've juggled lines all the time, can't really change goalies, what else can you do?

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
The only shakeup that might work that's not a coaching change is trading someone. I don't see JR doing that.

They've juggled lines all the time, can't really change goalies, what else can you do?

The only coach it's worked with is Maurice. Just saying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad