GDT: Tales of the Habsyss || Blackhawks @ Canadiens || 01/11/14 at 7PM || CBC, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc88

Mar 2, 2008
Los Angeles
24zbouc.jpg

We're ready.

Lol :handclap:

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
No Leafs game today. So I picked this game to be the most entertaining.

Will be keeping a close eye on Subban's defensive game. Apparently some of you think its on par with Phaneuf's. If that in fact is true, then he probably is the best dman.

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick

Will be keeping a close eye on Subban's defensive game. Apparently some of you think its on par with Phaneuf's. If that in fact is true, then he probably is the best dman.

Well has passing skills through the centre of the D zone and his ability to throw poorly timed hits aren't quite on Phaneuf's level, but other than that they are pretty close ;)

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

Maybe you should first try to keep an eye on Phaneuf's defensive game. :sarcasm:

Jot

Mar 10, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Well has passing skills through the centre of the D zone and his ability to throw poorly timed hits aren't quite on Phaneuf's level, but other than that they are pretty close ;)
Yea, more specifically. Ill be watching his off the rush, 1 on 1, and in zone coverage around the boards and net.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
unconfirmed reports ,that there's a spare red light on hand for tonights game..

LongIslandHabFan

Oct 18, 2013
Winning this game, or just being competitive for 3 periods, could be a huge momentum boost for the Habs. That would do wonders for the games next week, especially against Ottawa and Toronto.

Too much mediocre play the last week or so means we are due for a good showing

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Man, I hope we have a good night here. I get the feeling we're going to get smoked.

Then again, we have a tendency to play well when it's least expected so here's hoping.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Watching the game on WGN... Pat Foley is probably the best Broadcaster in the NHL...will be better then listening to Pierre on RDS.... I have a feeling we win 3-2 or we just get blown out 5 to 1..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad