GDT: Tales of the Habsyss || Blackhawks @ Canadiens || 01/11/14 at 7PM || CBC, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2009
éal
BTd2IL0.png

Hello.

i feel cold

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
What's Parros' role in this game? I don't think Chicago dresses a player in his weight category.

Bickell is almost as big as him. But he's actually a useful player.

IIRC he plays on a line with Saad, who reminds me of a young Pacioretty. Bickells good at creating space for him and putting in rebounds.

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal
Bickell is almost as big as him. But he's actually a useful player.

IIRC he plays on a line with Saad, who reminds me of a young Pacioretty. Bickells good at creating space for him and putting in rebounds.

Pretty sure Bickell can skate circles around Parros, even on George's best day.

This smells like the Minnesota game, where no one knew why Parros was playing and the 4th line finished at a combined -9.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Pretty sure Bickell can skate circles around Parros, even on George's best day.

This smells like the Minnesota game, where no one knew why Parros was playing and the 4th line finished at a combined -9.

Shouldn't be as bad at the Minny game seeing as we have last change tonight.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Price saves our sorry ***** or we're gonna get destroyed. I somehow hope for a boring lost because MT's bubble needs to explose in his face.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This will probably be one of the few exciting games we've had in the past few months because it's the Hawks. Is Price in? If so, he's our only hope of winning.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
As is usually the case with the Canadiens, every time we fans expect them to get crushed, they win and do so convincingly. I expect a win here.

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
If this GDT was posted on the Hawks board (with appropriate modifications) then I'm sure the Hawks would then secure their Waffle Cup playoff spot. But the Canadiens' board is, like, 82 GDTs of that standard for a season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad