GDT: Tales of the Habsyss || Blackhawks @ Canadiens || 01/11/14 at 7PM || CBC, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I just almost had a heart attack.
6hv76.png

Saw the same thing when I logged in and my heart ****ing stopped. Would have thrown my keyboard out the window.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have involuntarily started weening myself from the Habs. I have been a huge and I mean a huge fan since the late 60's. Tonight I will not be watching! tired of wasting evenings watching such a dysfunctional team. I will record it though as I am not yet completely weened off.
Until they start getting a clue and hire the right coach, a GM who understands the importance of getting bigger I can't get excited about these guys anymore. (Bergevin can't talk about getting bigger in one sentence then go out and sign a guy like Briere, walk the walk MB)

Again, I am simply no longer excited about THIS version of the Habs, still love the fabled franchise, just despise this edition.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Chicago has an OT loss and a regular loss in their last two games, NHL.com calls it a mini-slump

Lol

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I've got a weird feeling that the Habs will play strong and win... they'll probably be playing on emotions or Chicago will play poorly. Either way, I expect a win... and an over-reaction from many on this board.

win or loss, there will probably be an over-reaction.

Analyzer*

Why?

I want Chicago to show everyone how pathetically coach this team is and how weak our defense is.

To show how pathetic of a coach Therrien is is quite easy. He shows how idiotic he is in games we even win.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I've got a weird feeling that the Habs will play strong and win... they'll probably be playing on emotions or Chicago will play poorly. Either way, I expect a win... and an over-reaction from many on this board.

win or loss, there will probably be an over-reaction.

The life and times of a Habs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad