Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Barcelona fans whining about the refs will never cease to make me laugh

We can't whine about refs in comparison with most teams. But in comparison with Real EVERY team in Spain/Europe can whine about refs.

Sad to see Puig left out, but in the end we have too many good players in his position as it is. He's gonna be the goods for some other team though.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Lol they need to let fdj go. The saga is embarrassing for all. Let Barca deal with the fallout - Man U needs to find players that want to join them

The only embarrassing party in all of this is Barcelona. What a freaking mess that is.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Well dumping Frenkie’s salary can be covered by other guys. Pjanic, Braithwaite and Umtiti alone probably cover most of that and I’m even including his deferred wages. And I still wouldn’t rule out either Frenkie leaving, though that is seemingly unlikely, or his coming to some sort of agreement with the club over his wages.
Does the too obvious rumour of Braithwaite to Brentford have any legs?

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
@Evilo Any strong feelings towards which player is better between Kounde and Kimpembe?

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Lisandro Martinez to United official. Ajax can receive up to €64M, including bonuses.

Hate to see that warrior leave, but that’s a nice sum to get.

Reactions: Gecklund

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
We can't whine about refs in comparison with most teams. But in comparison with Real EVERY team in Spain/Europe can whine about refs.

Sad to see Puig left out, but in the end we have too many good players in his position as it is. He's gonna be the goods for some other team though.

Hopefully Riqui goes to a team where he plays a lot.

Does the too obvious rumour of Braithwaite to Brentford have any legs?

I’ve not seen that one. Last I saw about him was that it was sinking in that he needed to find a new club. He’s apparently one of the wealthiest guys out there thanks to his investments so I would imagine pay wouldn’t be a big issue, but he is on a fat contract with Barca for who he is. I would think the Premiership would be enticing though.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
This chap any good?

He’s pretty highly rated and yes he is good. From the little I’ve seen he looks good, but perhaps not quite as good as hyped. He’s a dangerous dribbler and looks best suited for RW as an inverted winger. For the fee reported well worth the punt.

Reactions: Ajacied

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Evilo Any strong feelings towards which player is better between Kounde and Kimpembe?

I’d rather have Saliba and Todibo than either of those two and you could probably get them both for about close to what either of those other two would cost. Amazing guys like these two are sitting out there for the taking.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Seems like Cristiano will have to continue at United? Bayern’s bosses all came out today to reject a potential transfer, doesn’t sound like Chelsea is keen either

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Hopefully Riqui goes to a team where he plays a lot.

I’ve not seen that one. Last I saw about him was that it was sinking in that he needed to find a new club. He’s apparently one of the wealthiest guys out there thanks to his investments so I would imagine pay wouldn’t be a big issue, but he is on a fat contract with Barca for who he is. I would think the Premiership would be enticing though.
The offer to Christian Eriksson was apparently competitive with what united offered, so the money is there. Lord knows we could use Braithwaite, but I wasn't sure if there was smoke or if it was just lazy journalism.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
The offer to Christian Eriksson was apparently competitive with what united offered, so the money is there. Lord knows we could use Braithwaite, but I wasn't sure if there was smoke or if it was just lazy journalism.

I’d look elsewhere were I Brentford unless he’s going to be a backup. He’s not played a lot for some time and his finishing leaves plenty to be desired.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I’d rather have Saliba and Todibo than either of those two and you could probably get them both for about close to what either of those other two would cost. Amazing guys like these two are sitting out there for the taking.
I like Saliba too but I don’t think Arsenal is going to sell him to us lol

Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad