Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Whats the story there? MC moving on or OZ moving on?
I liked him he was pretty flexible at mid / def with a good offensive touch.
City is not so subtlety trying to get Jude Bellingham so they are lining the coffers. Already have Cucurella earmarked as Zinny replacement. Any other business they do is for another big name target.

Whats the story there? MC moving on or OZ moving on?
I liked him he was pretty flexible at mid / def with a good offensive touch.
City is not so subtlety trying to get Jude Bellingham so they are lining the coffers. Already have Cucurella earmarked as Zinny replacement. Any other business they do is for another big name and it’s obviously going to be Jude

Reactions: LOGiK

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What happens if FDJ tells them to pound sand and pay him his salary?

All their new signings won't be able to play, right?
That is when they pull the THIRD lever

1657925345257.gif

Reactions: cgf

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
[Mike Verweij] Ajax hope to cushion the blow of Lisandro Martínez's departure to Manchester United by presenting a replacement as soon as possible. Calvin Bassey of Rangers is absolute top priority. Schreuder already spoke with him multiple times. His price tag will be between €15M-€25M.
That's paying for potential. Bassey is a great physical specimen, but he REALLY needs to work on his positioning to be an Ajax level defender.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
What happens if FDJ tells them to pound sand and pay him his salary?

All their new signings won't be able to play, right?

I wouldn’t be too afraid just yet. Team still has to gel and you’ll always have the refs.

There's others they can get rid of even if they don't want to

Or even if they want to. Not to mention the second economic lever hasn’t even been triggered yet.

What are the odds he's taking less wages to play there?

Guaranteed, and way less fortunately.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I wouldn’t be too afraid just yet. Team still has to gel and you’ll always have the refs.

Or even if they want to. Not to mention the second economic lever hasn’t even been triggered yet.

Guaranteed, and way less fortunately.
I am not afraid at all, I am just curious. It is a weird situation.

The financial part is rather easy to understand. La Liga rules, that's another thing.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I am not afraid at all, I am just curious. It is a weird situation.

The financial part is rather easy to understand. La Liga rules, that's another thing.

Well dumping Frenkie’s salary can be covered by other guys. Pjanic, Braithwaite and Umtiti alone probably cover most of that and I’m even including his deferred wages. And I still wouldn’t rule out either Frenkie leaving, though that is seemingly unlikely, or his coming to some sort of agreement with the club over his wages.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Barcelona will figure a way out of this again, and they'll be able to sign these players.

How many transfer windows in a row can you keep this going though? At some point it comes back to hurt you, and you run into actual problems of registering your signings or getting a terrible reputation around Europe.

It's like the Vegas Golden Knights. If you operate on the edge of what's within the rules for that long, you are likely going to run into trouble eventually.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Barcelona will figure a way out of this again, and they'll be able to sign these players.

How many transfer windows in a row can you keep this going though? At some point it comes back to hurt you, and you run into actual problems of registering your signings or getting a terrible reputation around Europe.

It's like the Vegas Golden Knights. If you operate on the edge of what's within the rules for that long, you are likely going to run into trouble eventually.
Barca and Real have been operating like that for 70+ years within the framework of Spanish football, and so far they've gotten away with it. They're the definition of 'too big to fail'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad