Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

This is like losing a quarter and then finding a five dollar bill in your pocket after doing laundry.

That being said I still don’t love Kounde in England (unless in back three), I don’t think Koulibaly is a slams dunk, and the Kimpembe transfer has big Mamadou Sakho energy.

I guess Chelsea putting together a KKK Back 3 is too much for Todd Boehly to resist. Those fans are going to LoVe that

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Absolutely thrilled to see Ekitike stay in L1 and I am quite excited to see what he can do with PSG.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Absolutely thrilled to see Ekitike stay in L1 and I am quite excited to see what he can do with PSG.
Definitely better than a PL move for him. He will be first forward off the bench and probably get a ton of minutes. It’s a great spot

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What's up with Newcastle? Botman was a great add, but figured they might be more active. Any rumors for them?
I think I saw them connected to Diaby at Leverkusen. They wanted Ebitike but he is going PSG. I would also not be surprised if they got involved on Paqueta but nothing is there yet.

Reactions: Basement Cat

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

START DATES 2022-23​

FA Community ShieldJuly 30
Ligue 1 beginsAug. 6-8
Premier League beginsAug. 6-8
UEFA Super CupAug. 10
La Liga beginsAug. 12-14
Bundesliga beginsAug. 12-14
Serie A beginsAug. 13-14
UCL group stage drawAug. 25
Transfer window closesAug. 31
UCL group stage beginsSept. 6

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden

START DATES 2022-23​

Ligue 1 beginsAug. 6-8
UEFA Super CupAug. 10
La Liga beginsAug. 12-14
Serie A beginsAug. 13-14
thank you

Reactions: LOGiK

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

START DATES 2022-23​

Ligue 1 beginsAug. 6-8
UEFA Super CupAug. 10
La Liga beginsAug. 12-14
Serie A beginsAug. 13-14
the real mvp

No surprise but nice to see it confirmed

Reactions: LOGiK

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Sounds like Bayern and Barcelona are in direct contacts now over the Lewa transfer.

"Barcelona have now presented the new offer to Bayern Munich for Robert Lewandowski and they hope to finalise the signing as soon as possible.

Via: @Tanziloic"

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sounds like Lewandowski is starting to move.

As for Frenkie, apparently he's told the locker room something along the lines of "why would I leave here for any other club?" Also, some commentary which I think came out of the Raphinha presentation:

So it sounds like Frenkie is going to Hollywood after all.

This is like losing a quarter and then finding a five dollar bill in your pocket after doing laundry.

Until the real owner of the five dollar bill comes over and says "hey, that's my five dollar bill, thanks!"

Reactions: Savant

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Honestly Malacia, Lisandro, and Eriksen is a pretty good summer. Would have loved FdJ but looks like he’s not coming. Would be cool to shift our focus to a different CM but I don’t know if we have time for that.

I know they were linked to Alvarez and Sangare. I’d love to add one of them if we are out on FdJ.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Honestly Malacia, Lisandro, and Eriksen is a pretty good summer. Would have loved FdJ but looks like he’s not coming. Would be cool to shift our focus to a different CM but I don’t know if we have time for that.

I know they were linked to Alvarez and Sangare. I’d love to add one of them if we are out on FdJ.

Not even august yet. Still more time for sagas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad