NHL Summer 2023 Preseason - Mike Babcock Resigns as HC of CBJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
just not fair

RIP Rodion, you deserved better
Like when Daniel Flores died of cancer at 17 after the Sox signed him. At first you just think of what could've been in their athletic careers, but then beyond that, they're pretty much babies with a whole life ahead of them. Horrible.

I've grown a lot since I was 21. That's a lot to miss out on.

MustardStew

Lurking Lurker
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2003
Hillsborough, NC

The commitments from all involved are just outstanding for the region! And the Canes show they don't plan on going anywhere, regardless of what some very northern teams would like...

Of course, traffic's gonna suck even more during all the construction...

The only problem with this is the 'tailgating zone'... I want to park and tailgate on the hood of my truck! Stupid progress!

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

The Sabres never recovered from Lucic hitting Miller.

I thought it was a good hit- Miller came almost half way up the Sabres zone to play the puck & Lucic didn't hit him until Miller sent the puck up the boards so it wasn't interference. Lucic had every right to hit him but because it was Miller it was an outrage.

I've always said if goalies don't want to get hit then they need to stay in the crease. That goes for Bruins' goaltenders too.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
The Sabres never recovered from Lucic hitting Miller.

I thought it was a good hit- Miller came almost half way up the Sabres zone to play the puck & Lucic didn't hit him until Miller sent the puck up the boards so it wasn't interference. Lucic had every right to hit him but because it was Miller it was an outrage.

I've always said if goalies don't want to get hit then they need to stay in the crease. That goes for Bruins' goaltenders too.

Yup.

You are protected like the president in the crease, stay there if you dont want to get hit. If you want to roam and act like a defenseman, then be ready to get hit like one.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad