Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

yalbmert25

Apr 10, 2016
Most interesting thing to me was seeing seemingly an extra goalie coach on the ice wearing a Carolina Hurricanes jacket.
it’s not uncommon for a team to send a member of their development team to work with their draft picks from time to time. I don’t think it’s a permanate thing. Prolly just down for a visit see how he’s doing jump into a practice or two.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
it’s not uncommon for a team to send a member of their development team to work with their draft picks from time to time. I don’t think it’s a permanate thing. Prolly just down for a visit see how he’s doing jump into a practice or two.
Well I hope he was “prolly” there to help Vondras improve his game and address his weak spots!

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
what is the SSC event?
Secret society where they train you to play in a way where Wolves fans will hate on you every single game.

Wolves MIA to start the game yet again. I assume Ken MacKenzie should be up from his afternoon nap soon.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Rob Papineau deserves an award for how he's handled goaltending over the last 2 seasons. It's hard to believe he's not intentionally trying to sabotage the team at this point.

Does anyone know if Krawchuk is still hurt? I feel like they should give him another start at this point, can't be worse.

I don't expect a mid-season goalie coach change but they need to make one in the offseason.

Reactions: Muskyslayer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad