Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
Why do we insist on setting up our PP just inside the OZ blue line only to turn it over most times? Weak blindside passes never work at this level…

Reactions: Lycanthrope

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Not going to lie, these refs are brutal and I'd be livid if I was a Bulldogs fan.

Things getting a little heated right now..
I'd be fine with them continuing to ref like this. This announcer is going to have an aneurism live on air.

It really is amazing how every year OHL refs manage to get more and more incompetent.

As is tradition, feels like Wolves are losing control of their bench.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Sobolev leaving his feet to hit Musty in the head. SURELY he'll get 5 and a game and 4 game suspension just like Anania, right?

Branford announcers: "Sobolev stays low" as they have the literal frame on screen where he has both feet off the ice.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Announcers are irate that McCoy jersyed the guy he was fighting, but they were totally find with Okitundu trying to put Pharand's skull through the ice.

Absolute clowns. Maybe more people would take the OHL seriously if teams were forced to have announcers who were not absolute trash cans.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Refs lost control of this game long time ago with dumb ass penalty calls.

As for the Wolves we have limited toughness and it was a concern at the deadline. Walton where are you tonight?? Playing like Pharand did after coming back from the prospects game.

WJ

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Refs lost control of this game long time ago with dumb ass penalty calls.

As for the Wolves we have limited toughness and it was a concern at the deadline. Walton where are you tonight?? Playing like Pharand did after coming back from the prospects game.

WJ
I didn’t want to say anything but yea, Walton is making some pretty bad plays and has no drive right now. Yesterday I counted 3-4 times he just whiffed on a pass or play and casually skated back into the play. Wonder what was said to him at the prospects games for him to lose interest.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Florian Xhekaj- is a dangerous man. Causing havoc all over the ice.

Musty- Need to see some pushback. Lay some hits, show them you're not a punk. Cause they're trying to punk you.

Van Vliet- he showed up for the fight( reluctantly) almost didn't have a choice. If I was to evaluate that trade right now, I'm not sure that was an upgrade over protz. That was alot of assets given up. Not sure you recieved equal value.

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
I thought the coaches lost control of the game when they had the smart idea to put Coughlan and Yearwood 4 on 4. Total clowns Kmac just doesn’t have it at all. On top of it they both got minors on that shift.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad