Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
If they lose this, it might be a bigger embarrassment than the Windsor game. Players need to step up in the second half of this game.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Bit worried, leaving his feet like that Anania might be seeing some games... Suck because I really think he's become the true number 1 d-man on this team.

Reactions: Muskyslayer

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I'm sure i'll get attacked for being toxic, but losing this game would be a much needed reality check. This Niagara team is not good, it should not even be close.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Villy’s line stayed 2:30 too on the ice. Coaching is terrible
Don't blame them. If not given, take. 1st line sucks the energy out of the rest of the guys. They also play 2 min of pp time. I can't believe this is even a conversation. Brutal coaching. Absolutely terrible.

Reactions: Pucks Deep

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
The PP is something different I don’t mind the top guys playing the whole 2 min. They don’t see any PK time…

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
The PP is something different I don’t mind the top guys playing the whole 2 min. They don’t see any PK time…
I don't think your top line should play the entire pp. If you go full speed ( which they don't) you'd give the second line Pp playing time. It's a team game. Not one line.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
These refs track the puck worse then our goaltending on a bad night. How many times is Niagara going to get bailed out by an early whistle?

Happy they managed to get a win for Vandenberg against his old team.

Last edited:

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
As much as I like the 2 points so much to this game that I didn't like. One of the worst bench management games I've seen all year.

WJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad