Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
There is no way the wolves will beat north bay in a seven game series.
North Bay is more physical, better coached and has a better goaltender, arguably the three most important factors for the playoffs.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
I was waiting for this

I'm not praising the fall as stated. I praise the wolves players to stick up for themselves. Nelson had no business starting that conflict
You were waiting for this meaning you knew exactly what you were saying. That's all that really needs to be said about you as a person. Wolves have a solid team this year, but you however need to be better

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
You were waiting for this meaning you knew exactly what you were saying. That's all that really needs to be said about you as a person. Wolves have a solid team this year, but you however need to be better
Go find something constructive to do with your time. Making up stories to be relevant. You as well muted. Adios.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Go find something constructive to do with your time. Making up stories to be relevant. You as well muted. Adios.
My friend you're actively trying to push some weird boundary of a positive impact play for your team with the end result being a 19-year-old who needs 2 people to keep him standing while clearly suffering from concussion symptoms. you don't see that as a down side and your only response to criticism is a quick little chirp and mute. Be a better human

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Another OT, thought despite the giveaways the wolves played well in the defensive end, a ton of blocked shots. Anania is an absolute warrior for them.

Musty to Dvorsky, too strong.

They sure look like a group that does not get along celebrating after the OT goal hahaha

cobra9850

Apr 23, 2014
You just can't

say love it after watching that

My friend you're actively trying to push some weird boundary of a positive impact play for your team with the end result being a 19-year-old who needs 2 people to keep him standing while clearly suffering from concussion symptoms. you don't see that as a down side and your only response to criticism is a quick little chirp and mute. Be a better human
The skirmish should have been prevented by the linesman with Nelson not wearing a helmet at the onset of it.Nelson however initiated the fight and should of realized that Anania is a tough opponent.Nelson is an outstanding talent and hopefully the injury is not to severe

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
The skirmish should have been prevented by the linesman with Nelson not wearing a helmet at the onset of it.Nelson however initiated the fight and should of realized that Anania is a tough opponent.Nelson is an outstanding talent and hopefully the injury is not to severe
I’m not disagreeing or discounting Nelson’s involvement. I have a previous post on the North bay side a while back mentioning Nelson’s involvement in post whistle scrums

Duke of Wellington

Apr 16, 2019
Couple of character wins which was nice to see. If anything I would love to see a few line adjustments. Delic should be at center. He is like a dog on a bone. Restricting him to left or right side is a waste. Would love to see the line of Goyette Delic and Konyen re-united. Give Giroux a shot with Dvorsky and Musty or you can slide in McCallum or Pharand. Keep Villy up the middle with Walton and please keep Walton on the left side. Not suited as a right wing.

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
Lines are just fine. Giroux has to step it up it will come… Why talk about changes after two huge wins ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad