Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Hopefully I'm wrong, but Papineau is too scared to make any moves. I feel as though he always overvalues our players and isn't willing to part with any of his future assets to win this year. I feel that this is our year if we can just make 1 or 2 strong additions. I love the makeup of this team.

I don't know if anyone else realized it, but seeing the boys celebrate after the come-from-behind win against KR just shows how close knit of a team this is. The chemistry seems unreal. I feel that it is our year...this year.

In my opinion, if Paps doesn't see this, and doesn't make a splash this trade deadline, he needs to be LET GO!
Very good point, I agree in spades that this team is tight and hopefully united for a common cause Therefore, it will be very important to consider this in terms of what impact bringing in such and such a player may have on that chemistry. Ultimately, if the guys know it’s to help them win a championship you would think they would be accommodating and welcome the player.
i’m hearing something big might happen, but really at this point I have no way of substantiating and the source wasn’t specific.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
If we leave this deadline without having moved a single pick we’ve done something wrong.
When the dust settles I agree that Papineau has to prove he did everything he could to give us the best chance to win this year. No reason not to negotiate with all the pics he has. He sure likes to wait till the last minute.

Reactions: CTrain10

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Petes Updates on Twitter just posted Taylor for McCoy.

This just popped up on Media Notes:

Peterborough trades F Owen Beck to Saginaw for F Aiden Young and three draft selections (Ottawa’s 2nd in 2025, Mississauga’s 3rd in 2026 and Saginaw’s 2nd in 2027).

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005

Peterborough trades F Owen Beck to Saginaw for F Aiden Young and three draft selections (Ottawa’s 2nd in 2025, Mississauga’s 3rd in 2026 and Saginaw’s 2nd in 2027).
Weird, Petes fans kept telling us Beck would pull a 16 year old, 3 2nds, 3 3rds + more.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009

don't see it

WJ

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Jorian Donovan to Saginaw for 8 picks
Alright, there was mention above that Donovan was already traded to Saginaw, I assumed it was Donovan McCoy. I guess we strictly keep it to last names here lol

What a haul by Brantford....
Brantford trades D Jorian Donovan to Saginaw for eight draft selections (Barrie’s 2nd in 2025, Barrie’s 3rd in 2025, Ottawa’s 3rd in 2025, Owen Sound’s 2nd in 2026, Saginaw’s 3rd in 2026, Mississauga’s 4th in 2026, Saginaw’s 3rd in 2027 and Saginaw’s 4th in 2027).

Looks like an NHL17 trade

• Haha
Reactions: Muskyslayer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad