Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
Guelph might sell now ! Buchinger Bowman and Melee to replace McCallum on the third line if Bowman comes. What bothers me is Papineau had a full hand to get Jorian Donovan why let him slide to Saginaw ? Can someone explain ?

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
Alright, there was mention above that Donovan was already traded to Saginaw, I assumed it was Donovan McCoy. I guess we strictly keep it to last names here lol

What a haul by Brantford....
Brantford trades D Jorian Donovan to Saginaw for eight draft selections (Barrie’s 2nd in 2025, Barrie’s 3rd in 2025, Ottawa’s 3rd in 2025, Owen Sound’s 2nd in 2026, Saginaw’s 3rd in 2026, Mississauga’s 4th in 2026, Saginaw’s 3rd in 2027 and Saginaw’s 4th in 2027).

Looks like an NHL17 trade
I like our McCoy deal better..

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Step 1 - complete. High end shut down Dman brought in, and it was a huge need. Welcome McCoy!

Step 2 - bring in Giroux as an OA. I like his speed and offensive skills. He also plays highly motivated in front of family and friends so I expect him to have some huge nights for us. Another captain and leader, and has some good playoff experience.

With those two moves, that will leave us with only TWO cards remaining. Signoretti played his 10th game on Saturday so he counts as a card now.

Step 3 and 4 yet to be determined. But Wolves have lots of picks to play with, and there's still some upgrades remaining on the board. Will be interesting to see what happens with OA's Toure and McCallum.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cub and WolvesFan

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
Is Caden Taylor a left winger or a centre. He is listed as a left winger on the Sudbury roster but he was drafted as a centre.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Step 1 - complete. High end shut down Dman brought in, and it was a huge need. Welcome McCoy!

Step 2 - bring in Giroux as an OA. I like his speed and offensive skills. He also plays highly motivated in front of family and friends so I expect him to have some huge nights for us. Another captain and leader, and has some good playoff experience.

With those two moves, that will leave us with only TWO cards remaining. Signoretti played his 10th game on Saturday so he counts as a card now.

Step 3 and 4 yet to be determined. But Wolves have lots of picks to play with, and there's still some upgrades remaining on the board. Will be interesting to see what happens with OA's Toure and McCallum.
Wolves need protection!!! Out top guys are not aggressive players and then second line is small. We need someone to answer the bell when things get nasty come playoffs. That is our biggest need. Especially if Toure is moved.

WJ

Reactions: howlman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad