Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Very likely yes albeit based on some posts here he's alluded to him not wanting to play for another Memorial Cup this year anyways so that takes everyone out of the running....Saginaw and Sudbury are the the only probable landing spots but all talks point towards Saginaw if it happens

Unless Dom drastically turns his game around, NB won't get past the 2nd round IMO
Yep. And I think it goes beyond Dom. With the moves Ottawa has done and what Sudbury COULD do still, I'd take them over North Bay. Missy might be able to take them on talent alone but are super young still.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Yep. And I think it goes beyond Dom. With the moves Ottawa has done and what Sudbury COULD do still, I'd take them over North Bay. Missy might be able to take them on talent alone but are super young still.
The battalion have a deep roster. The D is best in conference imo. The only question I have is can they put together two real scoring lines if needed rather than three good lines.

yacky

Jun 28, 2018
The battalion have a deep roster. The D is best in conference imo. The only question I have is can they put together two real scoring lines if needed rather than three good lines.
with addition of Ride from Nia we still have 10 Dmen must be another move coming

TheRailBird2

Oct 4, 2023
Thornton and Punnet, Buchinger and Bowman, Melee and MaCoy, Giroux. Those names would be on my wish list.
lots of OA's on that list though, I hope if we trade for an OA, we are at least able to use one of our OA's, ie. Toure, to lessen what we are giving away in those trades. I have a feeling if we release one of the current 3 we have, they will be picked up by someone that we may meet in the playoffs, and all three of the currents (Anania, McCallum, Toure) are decent hockey players

Reactions: WolvesFan

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Whatever they do they need to upgrade their pk and the pp.

Can't rely on scoring plenty 5 on 5 every night. Special teams are huge.

Reactions: WolvesFan

WolvesFan

The Voice of Reason
Sep 24, 2012
Sudbury, Ontario
lots of OA's on that list though, I hope if we trade for an OA, we are at least able to use one of our OA's, ie. Toure, to lessen what we are giving away in those trades. I have a feeling if we release one of the current 3 we have, they will be picked up by someone that we may meet in the playoffs, and all three of the currents (Anania, McCallum, Toure) are decent hockey players
Absolutely right, the only OA we have that is untouchable IMO is Anania, I like all of them currently, but if I could get any 2 of the OAs on that list, I’d do my best to get them :)

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
He was saying NB has 10 D... I like Matherin's game.. just seeing how NB fans view him for a possible trade target
they are maknig a run, hes better then the guy they just got. if they ar moving someone itll be a rismond or mcdowell

Reactions: JTLiger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad