Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Somehow someway, need to get that pp going. Hopefully with an added player, who's good on the pp, will help. A smart decisive player.
That player is Dvorsky. PP was ugly last night but it did go 1/4. When Dvorsky is back and on his spot in the half wall, the PP will be going again.

StewieFan76

Mar 23, 2019
Really great comeback last night. Give us a glimpse of what could be if they played like they did in that third period all the time. Feels like we’re so close to having that team that could go all the way and I sure do hope they get the pieces that they need. A defensive defenceman would be awesome. Another scorer. I really hope they can add what they need, because if not to be this close, to have this much talent and not do everything to go, as far as they would be a disappointment to fans that have been waiting for too long for a winner.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Mayer and Dubois traded, Mayer for picks very reasonable return if Sudbury was interested??

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
RP seems to make trades where we're surprised with the player coming in. We look at each like who is that? But they workout just fine for the most part. In other words some don't have the sexy name behind it , but are good players.

Reactions: WeThe North

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Anania is untouchable at this point
Giroux in for McCallum wouldn’t make sense and isn’t an upgrade really. So I guess it’s Toure

Maybe, if it does happen he's a little upgrade over McCallum, or Toure is on the outs and they need to add another 2 d-men.

Regardless, they need more then one move.
If Toure is odd man out maybe this McCoy Melee deal that’s been speculated would make sense. McCoy fills Toure spot as a right handed shot

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Giroux in for McCallum wouldn’t make sense and isn’t an upgrade really. So I guess it’s Toure

If Toure is odd man out maybe this McCoy Melee deal that’s been speculated would make sense. McCoy fills Toure spot as a right handed shot
They should look to move mania imo
Probably not much coming bk the other way

Reactions: justawolfan

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005

Petes suddenly have OA spots, could see a world where McCallum is a throw in for a deal with the Petes maybe? Who knows. Entire thing might just be a big nothing burger, just nice to be involved in a rumor for once.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Petes suddenly have OA spots, could see a world where McCallum is a throw in for a deal with the Petes maybe? Who knows. Entire thing might just be a big nothing burger, just nice to be involved in a rumor for once.
Sudbury definitely up to a couple moves

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Let's hope we hear some Sudbury trade news soon!

Ottawa and North Bay have really improved now. Time for some upgrades Papineau

Last edited:

jrwhopper

May 28, 2015
So with with all the picks the Soo used on those deals today, does that take them out of the Beck sweeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad