Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
Nice win. Up to paps now to bring in what we need to bring it home.
Was thinking about that. Def another threat or 2 up front. Add a Dman. Move Mania. Tough decisions. Glad it's not me making them

Just don't move Delic!!!!

cub

Apr 11, 2012
team is showing cohesiveness and want to win, I see Papineau making a couple of moves and trying to keep this group together.

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Was thinking about that. Def another threat or 2 up front. Add a Dman. Move Mania. Tough decisions. Glad it's not me making them

Just don't move Delic!!!!
In no way should Delic even be considered. Taylor is the main one, every single pick we own, Protz and Krawchuk(those 2 have extremely limited value if any), Walton if we were getting a massive return of older players. Anything else is wrong unless we’re changing an OA, in which Toure should go.

Entertaining game. You guys are a Fun team to watch
You guys too, hopefully Rehkopf is alright

Reactions: WolvesFan

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
In no way should Delic even be considered. Taylor is the main one, every single pick we own, Protz and Krawchuk(those 2 have extremely limited value if any), Walton if we were getting a massive return of older players. Anything else is wrong unless we’re changing an OA, in which Toure should go.

You guys too, hopefully Rehkopf is alright
If Toure goes so should Mania

Reactions: justawolfan

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Best game of the season. Huge win. But let's not have any blind illusions here. Wolves need to go all in (another 3 or 4 pieces) and really need help on the defensive end. Another two shut down defenders at the minimum. Brady Cleveland is a start, then you add another top end shut down guy. What a game!

TheRailBird2

Oct 4, 2023
Best game of the season. Huge win. But let's not have any blind illusions here. Wolves need to go all in (another 3 or 4 pieces) and really need help on the defensive end. Another two shut down defenders at the minimum. Brady Cleveland is a start, then you add another top end shut down guy. What a game!

TheRailBird2

Oct 4, 2023
And why is B. Cleveland leaving the University of Wisconsin to come to Sudbury? He is already NHL drafted so NCAA seems to have worked out for him.

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
Anybody still conplaining about the leadership group ??? They all regrouped as a pack tonight behind our leaders and our leaders showed the way. This team is for real !!! I have to agree let Musty do his own thing on the top line but keep Goyette and Delic together they will lead !!

Reactions: Wolf on a Wire

WolvesFanInNorthBay

Feb 9, 2019
North Bay
Wolves have points in 11 of their last 12 games. If you take away that Saginaw loss, their last regulation loss was November 27th against Peterborough. But they won to the two before that so 13 games with at least a point out of 15 is pretty good I'd say.

Mississauga on Wednesday and then a weekend trip to Sarnia and Windsor. I'll be at both those games on a little weekend vacay with the wife. I'm dragging her to see the Wolves play haha she's excited though cause we're going to go visit Detroit and she wants "american fast food". Hopefully the Wolves have some new players by then. I can see a decisive win against Sarnia and maybe a little more of a challenge against Windsor.

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Lots of crow eaters on this board earlier on.
Great comeback win.
Kitchener is a powerhouse with skill and size and our wolves found a way to get the win. Not an entertaining first , mediocre second, unbelievable third.
Glad i was there to witness it.
Would you say the Rangers are a bigger team?

• Haha
Reactions: All the Answers

WolvesFan

The Voice of Reason
Sep 24, 2012
Sudbury, Ontario

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
From all of the checking and physicality I saw tonight, I’d say Sudbury was the bigger team! :)
Fair enough

From all of the checking and physicality I saw tonight, I’d say Sudbury was the bigger team! :)

You can’t post things like that at this time of year, made my heart stop for a hot minute there!! 😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly that came across my mind when I viewed post after sent!

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Somehow someway, need to get that pp going. Hopefully with an added player, who's good on the pp, will help. A smart decisive player.

Reactions: StormWatcher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad