Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
People can blame D, people can blame forward, if a goalie gives up 3 on 4 shots, he eats some of the blame.

Regardless of whose fault, how do you not call a timeout, or consider swapping goalies to stop the momentum??

At this point, sit the first line the rest of the period and put Krawchuk in net. Do something Ken.
3 vs 0 on goalie, 2 clear slot shot to the best goal scorer in the league left alone, hard to blame. Vandenberg battles all game take him over Krawchuck.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
3 vs 0 on goalie, 2 clear slot shot to the best goal scorer in the league left alone, hard to blame. Vandenberg battles all game take him over Krawchuck.
Ok. That's the guy I talked about from Kitchener few weeks ago in our chat. They were to move him but they probably won't. He's damn good. They might adds now. He can play next year as well. Think he was on team Canada

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Credible sources? Bowman and Buchinger are both amazing players in Guelph. Bowman just passed the 20 goal mark so far this season and is our captain. Great work ethic. Buchinger (04 LD) runs our PP, was a Team Canada invite, St. Louis 3rd round pick. Puts up big minutes and skates very well.
Guelph would get an insane return I’m sure.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Help your goalie out my god. Porous defending and turn overs. Good little spanking by the Rangers should be all the wake up call the Wolves and Papineau need to acquire another 2 Dmen that can SHUT THINGS DOWN.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Rangers quick strike offence, strikes against every team almost every game this season

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Wolves not getting getting away with mistakes versus other teams. Learning a hard lesson early on tonight. Getting exposed.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Ok. That's the guy I talked about from Kitchener few weeks ago in our chat. They were to move him but they probably won't. He's damn good. They might adds now. He can play next year as well. Think he was on team Canada
I don't get the rumours to move hime, doesn't make sense to me.

need to play 5 man unit in the defensive zone, or will get exposed badly by this team. Still time left, hopefully turn it around.

jamo27

Mar 24, 2007
Might as well sell. The way this team is coached there is no way in hell we are winning anything.

Enjoy the $5 beers…

Reactions: Muskyslayer

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
I don't get the rumours to move hime, doesn't make sense to me.

need to play 5 man unit in the defensive zone, or will get exposed badly by this team. Still time left, hopefully turn it around.
Well they were thinking of restocking the pick cupboard but looking they might add at this point. They look damn good. Missing a few guys too.

Reactions: dirty12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad