Sudbury Wolves 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I'm surprised no one pulled the trigger on trade yet. I thought by now there would have been a few.

I'd assume most teams are hoping to get Thomas or Hayton if he's returned so they'll wait to see if they get one of them, if not then the market for a Noel type becomes much more full

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
And now Landon McCallum's mom just followed me on twitter..... Lol

Maybe they're just reading the rumours like the rest of us. Or maybe Noel to SBY is heating up
I’ve been saying Noel to SBY earlier this year, let’s get it done. I really do believe it’s gonna happen. Him Silovs and Tucker

Reactions: howlman

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Who is telling the 5-year wolves vet that the team needs to trade him to win?
should have been done pre-season

Well going into season I was very happy with the OA we have in Levin, Bulitka, and Carson. However, Bulitka and Carson are not putting up the offensive numbers you would expect for an OA, both are solid players but at this time due to their performance are expendable if team needs to fill a need. That's how I see it.

cub

Apr 11, 2012
If we could squeeze Chenier in. that would be an upgrade in our OA's.

yalbmert25

Apr 10, 2016
Who is telling the 5-year wolves vet that the team needs to trade him to win?
should have been done pre-season

Phillips is the type of D we need. Agreed very difficult and possibly damaging for the team have to deal Carson from a loyalty standpoint. It won’t happen anyway but do you want to win or not? That’s really what it comes down to.

Reactions: dirty12

HockeyHell

Jul 11, 2017
Well going into season I was very happy with the OA we have in Levin, Bulitka, and Carson. However, Bulitka and Carson are not putting up the offensive numbers you would expect for an OA, both are solid players but at this time due to their performance are expendable if team needs to fill a need. That's how I see it.
That is funny..two defensive forwards that are top five in scoring on the team aren't doing their job. I would say the 19 year old age group is the disappointment. I would also say that the d and goaltending has been so bad it has killed what was a high scoring team. I agree with dirty the OA's should have been addressed in the off season. Bring on some 19 year olds like Ruzicka and see what happens. Stop blaming players for crap management decisions.

yalbmert25

Apr 10, 2016
That is funny..two defensive forwards that are top five in scoring on the team aren't doing their job. I would say the 19 year old age group is the disappointment. I would also say that the d and goaltending has been so bad it has killed what was a high scoring team. I agree with dirty the OA's should have been addressed in the off season. Bring on some 19 year olds like Ruzicka and see what happens. Stop blaming players for crap management decisions.

wouldn’t you agree that as 20 year olds forwards they should be top 5 in scoring? Pretty sure Pilon was last year. We just need an upgrade a defence so badly! For me it has nothing to do with Carson’s inability and everything to do with what the team needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad