OT - NO POLITICS Subs, taxes and frozen pipes edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
My name is chibby and I don’t understand how to use my tongue

627E9E06-BAA2-42D8-B1F0-ECA1CF22CEEA.jpeg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I was up all night with back spasms. I haven’t had them in over 20 years & I had forgotten how painful they are.

Don’t have an ice pack so I used 2 frozen pork tenderloins wrapped in a towel. Worked surprisingly well.

Taking it easy today, I have 2 must do items at work to take care of but then back home to rest.
Yikes. Take care

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
latest from Hearst Portland..... most everything scheduled to be open and/or running are not planning to open or will be operating statewide as Lewiiston/Auburn is bordering on the 8-12 to 10-14 inch purplish band...

State Championship B-C-D Tournament games were also scrubbed..... the A Class completed their tournament gold balls tonight in Augusta; the D Tournament and the AA Tourney will conclude Monday B Tuesday and C Wednesday on Maine Public TV FROM Bangor/the Expo and Cross Arena;

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
State of Maine Tournament sponsored by the Maine Principals Association (42nd year on Maine Public Television) due to the impending Weather incoming today.... here's the link outside of Brewer/Lawrence winning the Class A Gold Balls;

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
A nice layer of slop on the deck/stairs this morning in Whitman. Mah Nature can’t decide on rain snow or sleet still, but i cleared the slop anyway in hopes of a wash out the rest of the way.

Getting hammered with snow up North. Wish i had a few more days off to enjoy it again

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Sad news, but not unexpected. Troubled life, but given his struggles with his demons, he definitely out kicked his coverage. RIP...

Is this in the same parking lot that it happened to you last time as well?
Yup. Same side too. Praying it’s not totaled at this point

Reactions: BMC and LSCII

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Where’s the angry emoji
I know. Even worse is that I just found out that the person who hit me was under the influence of something. The cops will hopefully get what they need to charge him and I pray he has insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad