Blue Jays Discussion: Steve Pearce: comeback machine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That was just Cotillo spitballing. I wouldn't mind him coming back but I think the Jays can get a little more than that.

Nah that was probably his sources, the same sources I had that told me yesterday it was gonna happen :sarcasm:

I'd want more than Sparkman though I agree.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
after all this crap, just make a goddamm run now. i don't even care if they make it just make it fun.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008

travis needs time

devon travis continues making progress from the knee surgery he underwent june 13, and has been fielding ground balls at second base of late. he’s eligible to return from the 60-day disabled list aug. 5, but the blue jays expect he’ll need more time before he’s an option for the big-league roster.

"realistically, i wouldn’t guess at least until the end of august," gibbons said.

ryan goins and darwin barney are handling second base in the meantime, while recently-acquired utility player rob refsnyder’s expected to get a chance at the mlb level later this year.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Did my nightly Bichette check in and yep

2 AB's so far with 1 single and a walk

What hes doing this year is really insane

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Martin on Little's ejection of him.

"So I turned around and I'm like, 'You know, you didn't have to throw him out right there.' Probably threw an F-bomb in there. Just one. Not multiple."

"But like, he took off his mask and he looked like he was ready to do something. And any time an umpire steps towards you and takes his mask off, it's never a good sign"

"It's kind of like he was asking for, I don't know, it's like he was instigating almost. I didn't feel like at that moment it was the proper call. I didn't feel like it was necessary. There was no drama at that moment. He kind of created the drama there. It's definitely frustrating when the umpires get in the way."

one77

Dec 22, 2013
It's crazy that we have Vlad and Bichette doing what they're doing at the same time. 1 player performing that well at such a young age is already rare, we have 2 of them.

In the next 2 years at the earliest:
Vlad, Bichette, Donaldson, Smoak, Morales, Martin, Pillar, Alford
Sanchez, Stroman, Happ, Osuna, Biagini, maybe SRF and Pearson?

Sign UFAs to fill in needs/holes.

You could be real good with that group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad