Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Bobrovsky and this new era of Russian goalies are insane. Or course we just had to get the guy from Bulgaria instead.
Would have loved to see Varly play for this version of the avs. I’ll say it again but I never really understood why we let him go and went with Grubauer lol
93065485-9F50-4616-B922-A8692F4358E4.png

Reactions: Alienblood

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
This really shows how much better the East really is.
After the next round of expansions, I'd almost like to see just one single league. Say we get to 34 teams. 66 games gets you to play every other team twice. Call that good for the season. Expand the playoffs to 18 teams. Award the cup before June 1st. Draft first weekend June. Free agency the the following week. Everyone is at the cottage before the end of June.

My way we could go 1-16 and reseed every round. Or not. Whatever floats your boat but get the arbitrarily misleading standings of bad divisions eliminated from the overall picture.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
After the next round of expansions, I'd almost like to see just one single league. Say we get to 34 teams. 66 games gets you to play every other team twice. Call that good for the season. Expand the playoffs to 18 teams. Award the cup before June 1st. Draft first weekend June. Free agency the the following week. Everyone is at the cottage before the end of June.

My way we could go 1-16 and reseed every round. Or not. Whatever floats your boat but get the arbitrarily misleading standings of bad divisions eliminated from the overall picture.
I’d enjoy that… but best NHl can do is expand the regular season to 84 games and more emphasis on divisions.

This PBP guy on ESPN is horrible. There is no emotion, no tone in his announcement. It’s boring listening to this dude
He legit sounds like he has the second coming of covid

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
This PBP guy on ESPN is horrible. There is no emotion, no tone in his announcement. It’s boring listening to this dude
I remember this guy calling game 6 of when the avs won the cup. Probably one of the worst cup winning calls I could think of

Reactions: the_fan

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
He's great when he's calling 3-8 Nebraska @ 5-6 Illinois but hockey's not his thing.

Reactions: the_fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad