Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
For a "skilled" team I've rarely seen as many poor plays with the puck and giveaways as the Avs.

Watching teams with actual talent they don't try to fire a cross ice pass through multiple defenders. Or try to deke through three defenders and give the puck away while their line mates change.

The Oilers are finally playing a good team. And the Oilers are dominating all over the ice. I maintain my prediction that Florida has no chance.

Skinner has 2 goals against on 10 shots. So he's actually playing well for Skinner.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Traded a 16th overall for Colton and a 31st. Basically cost them a first for Colton.

Erod and JTC would have been 9m cap total.

Wood Colton and bag o trash or whatever his name is that got waived to Seattle cost 9m total.

Don't fact check me on the cap hits since I'll ignore that.
tenor.gif

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Is it weird that I kinda want to be present when McDavid removes that band-aid.

Seems like that is going to sting like a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: the_fan

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
McDavid looked disappointed Panthers scored the empty netter with 4 seconds to go because he thought they can score 2 goals in 4 seconds

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Edmonton is going to deeply regret it if they don't win this game.
Man the Oilers are all over Florida. They HAVE to come back and win this game. Florida does not get outplayed like this often.
If I'm the Oilers I'm OK with the loss. They were the better team and aren't going to get goalied every night.

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad