Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I've never forgiven her husband for taking Def Leppard out of hard rock and into mainstream pop.

ERod was a good pickup for Miami.

[edit...I think Mutt is her ex-husband now.]
That guy has made many unforgivable decisions. Guy hits the lottery then cheats on Shania Twain with her much less attractive best friend. Mind boggling decision making regardless of the pair of them making one of the most successful albums ever (not a fan but can’t argue with the record sales on it)

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Kinda respect Zito for being so patient with Bob. Not sure he really had a choice, but Dave Tallon signed him to that deal, not Bill. Anyways, being patient has really paid off. Sergei has been really solid last year and this year in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiarelli

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That guy has made many unforgivable decisions. Guy hits the lottery then cheats on Shania Twain with her much less attractive best friend. Mind boggling decision making regardless of the pair of them making one of the most successful albums ever (not a fan but can’t argue with the record sales on it)
I find I listen to Pyromania and earlier albums a lot more than Hysteria onwards. I'd still like to see them live one day but they are still too big to hit Alaska on tours.

I really dig our GDT for the finals when we're not involved. It's such a more relaxed environment here. Talking cat meme's, Shania Twain being an absolute looker, and such.

Naw, who am I kidding? I'd much rather have what's left of my intestines twisting like I ate week old Taco Bell while nervously watching MacKinnon remind everyone that he's still THE dawg.

[edit...why call a penalty for any of this?]

Reactions: The Moops

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Man the Oilers are all over Florida. They HAVE to come back and win this game. Florida does not get outplayed like this often.

All situations scoring chances 24-10 Oilers and high danger 14-3.

Bob is on one tonight.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Man the Oilers are all over Florida. They HAVE to come back and win this game. Florida does not get outplayed like this often.

All situations scoring chances 24-10 Oilers and high danger 14-3.

Bob is on one tonight.
So does Paul Maurice blow a gasket in the intermission or after the game?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I hope that the Panthers win so that we have something to talk about lol.
If Edmonton wins the Stanley Cup, I swear to Alanis Morrissette that I am going to use AI to recreate the fax machine scene from Office Space but using McDavid, Drai, Nurse and Skinner abusing the Stanley Cup.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
If Edmonton wins the Stanley Cup, I swear to Alanis Morrissette that I am going to use AI to recreate the fax machine scene from Office Space but using McDavid, Drai, Nurse and Skinner abusing the Stanley Cup.
R.38ef62cd88e174ec3dc32ba6217a0f7a

• Love
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad