Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
At the begining of the season Friedman (and a few others) picked the Oilers to win the cup. Then the Oilers had a rough start and someone here was constantly mocking them by posting "the Stanley cup winners the Edmonton Oilers".

Who was this poster?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
At the begining of the season Friedman (and a few others) picked the Oilers to win the cup. Then the Oilers had a rough start and someone here was constantly mocking them by posting "the Stanley cup winners the Edmonton Oilers".

Who was this poster?

^^ @The Kingslayer was the most consistent poster of that meme.

How the f*** has this series not started yet?! It doesn't even start till tomorrow?! WTF NHL
What am I, chopped liver?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Knoblauch is such a weird coach. He just CANNOT help himself when it comes to Ceci and Nurse. Once again he's pairing them again even though almost literally every time he's done it it's cost them the game.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
^^ @The Kingslayer was the most consistent poster of that meme.

How the f*** has this series not started yet?! It doesn't even start till tomorrow?! WTF NHL

Edit: Sorry @Ceremony for forgetting you on this one
Yah but I was serious. I wasnt mocking them. Said they were going to go further than the Avs aswell which got folks riled up but facts are facts.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
It's fascinating that Florida is advancing to the Stanley Cup Finals for the second time since 1995/96.

Gotta wonder what the f*** is up with Toronto.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don't get caught up in the minutiae of this page.
But if you're advocating for Edmonton, I'll fly back to Colorado to punch you in front of your kids.

That's a promise.
Two questions…

What if he or she is not in Colorado? and…

What if he or she doesn’t have kids?

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017

Who was this poster?
Well they still ain't winning

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Anyone rooting for the Oilers is dead to me. I hope they get swept. Or at least lose on home ice - just for the extra tears
The Oilers? Or whoever is rooting for them? Like getting swept by a hurricane or a tornado?

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
What am I, chopped liver?
1717881232195.png

Yeah, you're f***ing gross...

;)

• Haha
Reactions: AllAboutAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad