Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
We should have hit Tanev more. I still don't understand why we let him off the hook so many times. Bednar should have been beating that drum in every practice. The guy is made of glass and held together with Elmer's glue.
You know Bednar. Ever since he got here, physical play is not what he wants. He coaches it out of players. He wants them to check the puck, get the puck back, stay above the puck, etc.

There's a reason big, physical players like Trenin, Duhaime, Colton, and Wood looked ineffective. A major part of their game is taken away.
Your work life over
Ya'll hiring?

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
xst77os4eh3d1.png

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
What a roller coaster. Complete momentum swing. I thought the series was over for Edmonton early in the 1st period last night.
Now Dallas looks to be in trouble with Tanev hurt.
Chia picked these final 4 teams correct and has Florida winning over Edmonton in the final. Looking good rn.
Stay tuned for 12-36 hours from now when I change all of my opinions again.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I feel like who ever comes out of the east wins the cup. Neither Edmonton nor Dallas are going to match the intensity of Florida or New York
I believed either Vancouver or Edmonton would've got demolished by Dallas, but here we are sooo...

I don't think any team has separated themselves enough to be the clear favorite.

Reactions: Vk1ing

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
If only it were career ending....
What the hell did Chris Tanev ever do to deserve this? If this was about like a Jacob Trouba or Jamie Benn or Tom Wilson or whoever with a history of dirty plays and head hunting then wishing for karma to get them seems fair enough but it’s one of the cleanest players in the league whose crime is what shutting down Mack? Bizarre

avalanche_country

Mar 3, 2004
Denver, CO
So if Tanev is in a boot, what could the injury be from a shot block? Broken bone?

Not sure what else there is but I’m no MD.

If Avs could have sniped tanev from CAL instead of Dallas, Avs would probably still be playing.

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad