Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
6 Goals and 18 assists now for Bouchard. Hes better than Makar for sure.

Thats a high IQ play by Mcdavid. I wish more Avs players were smart enough to make that play.
Your second point is spot on. That was a deceptively brilliant read by McDavid to create the Bouchard goal. Could’ve sworn the post you responded to was about the McLeod goal though that was more down to the comedy of errors that lead to a Star being draped on Otter

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Man, I'm absolutely torn here.

On the one hand, I really want Dallas to lose.

On the other hand, it would be so much better to see them lose in the Finals.

[edit...it's dawned on me that my username may cause folks to do double takes at some of my posts. I joined the Navy when I was 17 and the Stars were still in Minny at the time. I never moved backed to Texas afterwards, hence the expatriated part of the handle.]

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Man, I'm absolutely torn here.

On the one hand, I really want Dallas to lose.

On the other hand, it would be so much better to see them lose in the Finals.

[edit...it's dawned on me that my username may cause folks to do double takes at some of my posts. I joined the Navy when I was 17 and the Stars were still in Minny at the time. I never moved backed to Texas afterwards, hence the expatriated part of the handle.]
Interesting. I figured you just had better taste than to cheer for the Stars

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
2-0 Stars, Oilers suck, they’re done, McDavid will never win the cup

4-2 Oilers, Stars suck, I can’t believe Avs lost to this team.

Watch the Stars score 3 unanswered in the 3rd and win the game, then it will be back to Oilers are horrible

Reactions: Avs91

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
2-0 Stars, Oilers suck, they’re done, McDavid will never win the cup

4-2 Oilers, Stars suck, I can’t believe Avs lost to this team.

Watch the Stars score 3 unanswered in the 3rd and win the game, then it will be back to Oilers are horrible
Both those can be true. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Avs91 and the_fan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Interesting. I figured you just had better taste than to cheer for the Stars
Well, that too.

Although, I will always respect some of their players. Langenbrunner, Lehtinen, Modano, Nieuwendyk, Sydor and Zubov. I also found it satisfying that if you're going to play in Texas, you need a Fiddler in the band... and they did with Vernon. But outside of that, I've got nothing for them and even more against them due to Barnes, Belfour, Benn, Hatcher, Hull, Ott, and Ribeiro. They also have their own unique circle of hell set aside for them over employing Sean Avery.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad