Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014 - 2015 Discussions, Predictions & Game Chat II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
and Kane isnt 100%

yikes

Rags will still beat them bro, didn't you see that impressive shutout from Cam ''Better than Cory Schneider'' Talbot against the Hawks in the regular season?:laugh:

Didn't Darling also shutout the Rangers in the other game?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I think the Rangers and Chicago alternated 1-0 shutouts during the season...I'm sure the NHL execs will LOVE a series full of those games :laugh:

Chicago's really my only hope of the Western teams to beat the Rangers, maybe the Blues if they get their **** together though I doubt they get out of the West.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think the Rangers and Chicago alternated 1-0 shutouts during the season...I'm sure the NHL exect will LOVE a series full of those games :laugh:

Chicago's really my only hope of the Western teams to beat the Rangers, maybe the Blues if they get their **** together though I doubt they get out of the West.

They would have to beat the Hawks...and ya I'm not picking the Blues over the Hawks right now.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Darling's mask reminds me of a candy apple.

I want a candy apple now, do they even still make them anymore? Haven't had one in like 20 years.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014

I want a candy apple now, do they even still make them anymore? Haven't had one in like 20 years.

idk why but i really dont like his mask for some reason

too much chrome for me

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
1-0 Flames

get the Canucks out asap, how did they even make the playoffs

I've nearly gone mad trying to figure it out.

Average goaltending, the Sedins + Vrbata?
Somehow enough to clinch a 2 seed out West, but they needed the Sharks to implode and the Kings to run themselves into a ditch for it to happen.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think the Rangers and Chicago alternated 1-0 shutouts during the season...I'm sure the NHL execs will LOVE a series full of those games :laugh:

If the Bolts take this series against Detroit, they might be able to take the Rangers.

I don't trust Montreal against the Rangers again, even with the year Price is having and how good they look against Ottawa.

Rangers will get two stiffs in the opening two rounds. The Danny DeVito Penguins (they literally look like Batman Returns Penguin as his dead body is being pushed into the sewer water by the little penguins) and their favorite sex toy the Capitals.

Even if the Islanders did get by the Capitals, they might have nothing left for the Rangers at this point. They grenade a while back. Sometime in March actually.

Don't count the Islanders out of winning their series yet though, it is the Capitals of course. They have had a specialty of blowing some 3-2 series leads in the not so distant past. Including the last time they were in the playoffs, though they I don't think they put out for anyone else quite like the Rangers.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Nashville D is unreal good. Seth Jones looks like he is going to win a Norris and quickly. They already have Josi and Weber who are Norris finalist quality. Then you have Ellis and Ekholm who would would be a top pairing guys on a lot of NHL teams. This is a scary thought but if Weber and Josi take it to another level they this could be the makings of the 2000s NJD quality D.

PHI offer sheeting Weber may have been the best thing in the world. Not having a NTC allows NSH to trade Weber to any team (hello EDM). They could probably get 3 top 6 players for Weber.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I can't understand how anyone could say the Rags could beat the Hawks in a 7 game series with a straight face.

Chicago'd be slightly favored for sure but the Rangers could absolutely win that series. Chicago has more star power offensively, the Rangers have Lundqvist and are arguably deeper defensively assuming Klein's healthy by then.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

The summer carnivals around here have them.
I bought one at the Denville Fireman's carnival next to the A&P last summer. And almost cracked a tooth.

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Chicago'd be slightly favored for sure but the Rangers could absolutely win that series. Chicago has more star power offensively, the Rangers have Lundqvist and are arguably deeper defensively assuming Klein's healthy by then.

Truth be told, without Klein, the Rangers defense has looked... not good? At the very least, McDonagh has to have been playing hurt for a while.
They have been giving up a lot of free pucks around their net, but they've got Lundqvist back there so all's forgotten for now.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've nearly gone mad trying to figure it out.

Average goaltending, the Sedins + Vrbata?
Somehow enough to clinch a 2 seed out West, but they needed the Sharks to implode and the Kings to run themselves into a ditch for it to happen.

Average goaltending? What's the matter? So Ryan Miller isn't a top 10 goaltender anymore? Don't you know he won a silver medal and the Vezina just a half a decade ago?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Suck it you skinny pad, bag of bones, equipment weighs more than you do, junky looking, grubby hair and beard, dirtbag looking mother****er.

Wish Henrique clocked his ass that time. I still take pleasure in watching Lucic run him.

I loved when the reporter asked him why it hurt him so bad and he said something like ''A guy takes a run at you and you're wearing all this equipment, it kind of hurts''. That's what happens when you're 168 pounds and your equipment is about 229 pounds you ****ing *****. Canucks get swept if Miller played this entire series. Remember his Blimpback impersonation for the Blues last year? First round pick and a goaltender that probably was no worse for a decaying Miller.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Hawks are just as fast, and 2nd best possession team in the league. Rags one of the worst.

Hawks would win in 5.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Truth be told, without Klein, the Rangers defense has looked... not good? At the very least, McDonagh has to have been playing hurt for a while.
They have been giving up a lot of free pucks around their net, but they've got Lundqvist back there so all's forgotten for now.

Well that and Pitt looks more allergic to scoring then we do.

manilaNJ

Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Average goaltending? What's the matter? So Ryan Miller isn't a top 10 goaltender anymore? Don't you know he won a silver medal and the Vezina just a half a decade ago?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Suck it you skinny pad, bag of bones, equipment weighs more than you do, junky looking, grubby hair and beard, dirtbag looking mother****er.

Wish Henrique clocked his ass that time. I still take pleasure in watching Lucic run him.

I loved when the reporter asked him why it hurt him so bad and he said something like ''A guy takes a run at you and you're wearing all this equipment, it kind of hurts''. That's what happens when you're 168 pounds and your equipment is about 229 pounds you ****ing *****. Canucks get swept if Miller played this entire series. Remember his Blimpback impersonation for the Blues last year? First round pick and a goaltender that probably was no worse for a decaying Miller.

I think I'm well on my way to hitting BleedRed goalie rant bingo tonight :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad