Stanley Cup Playoffs 2014 - 2015 Discussions, Predictions & Game Chat II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
If goalies are going to continue to trend towards being 7' tall giants, they should all have to be as mobile and athletic as Rinne is. He's incredible to watch.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Tampa doesn't pull one out here, I'm never picking them to win again.:rant:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If goalies are going to continue to trend towards being 7' tall giants, they should all have to be as mobile and athletic as Rinne is. He's incredible to watch.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

This is the ONLY particularly huge goaltender that I like.

When I go on my tirade's and rants about all the ''Blimp'' goaltenders, this guy is NOT one of the ones I'm talking about and is not in that category.

He actually is more than just a wall of pads. He's also got one of the best gloves I've seen on a modern day butterfly goalie and as far as any of the big goalies go.

I wanted him to succeed Marty about 4 or 5 years ago, before he was eventually extended in Nashville.

I like Lehtonen too, but he's not quite as big as Rinne or those guys. Close but not quite as large.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm starting to get confidence back in TB a little bit, but I have a feeling this MIGHT go 7. Not a bold prediction, just throwing it out there.

TB could have be lackSadaisical (LOL Dano) and have a tough time like the Devils did with Florida in round 1 in 2012. Then maybe it gives TB some extra juice in the later rounds.

That's not a good one against Rinne, should have stopped that after getting a big piece of it.

I kinda want this to go 6 too, that's what I predicted with Hawks winning in 6.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Tampa rolled out of bed with 5 minutes left in the 3rd, spurred by a softie by Mrazek, and was like "****, I'm late for work" and proceeded to own it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm starting to get confidence back in TB a little bit, but I have a feeling this MIGHT go 7. Not a bold prediction, just throwing it out there.

TB could have be lackSadaisical (LOL Dano) and have a tough time like the Devils did with Florida in round 1 in 2012. Then maybe it gives TB some extra juice in the later rounds.

That's not a good one against Rinne, should have stopped that after getting a big piece of it.

I kinda want this to go 6 too, that's what I predicted with Hawks winning in 6.

I want 6 because this has been the best series of the first round.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Babcock"s system can't hold leads :)

Every team blows multi goal leads.

It just doesn't happen with the frequency that DeBoer teams blow them.

First goal was a pretty poor one on Mrazek I thought.

Over 115 minutes of shutout hockey and he lets that one in? Seemed to deflate them.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
After taking the life right out of Detroit, they get to go back home for game 5, too.

Cooper has to be one of the smartest coaches in the league right now, so I'm going to trust that he gets creative. The Datsyuk/Stamkos matchup was killer for Tampa. Stamkos barely had a chance to go on offense.

Last change isn't worth much, but if Cooper plays a decent game of chess, he can get the most of it.

Also, ****ing hell, this Chicago/Nashville series. Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad