Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I am just glad many of these Vegas fans and players had to experience pain first. I was not happy with the thought of them winning in 2018, they have at least had to pay dues now if they do it this time and 10 or more of these guys were there in 2018. Smith/Marchessault are gonna get booed though in games 3/4/6
I thought everyone said Bettman gave all these great players to Vegas so its all rigged? Now you are going to boo them. CLASSY!

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
The chances of Hill outplaying Bob in the final is slim to none. He just needs to match him save for save and Bob has been lights out. I bet Bob steals 2 games.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
If Karlsson and Pietrangelo can contain Tkachuk, Florida stands no chance. I don’t see Barkov kicking it up into high gear, he’s been pretty underwhelming. Florida is here because of two players, Bob and Tkachuk.
The 10 day layoff is going to help Barkov I think. But for a hot goalie it's a worst case scenario.

Reactions: BTO

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Not sure. I feel like Vegas is the stronger team on paper, but the Panthers feel like they have "team of destiny" vibes written all over them.

Do we go with the rational pick or the magic pick?

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
jon-snow-got.gif

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
I think Vegas wins this. Florida has not been 2012 Kings in terms of dominating opponents, they are riding goaltending and clutch goalies. In the past that cinderella type run ran out in finals. I'm sold on Vegas with how well the 2018 guys are playing plus the star additions.

Reactions: I am not exposed

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Since Foley missed so badly in his first prediction of Playoffs in 3, lets's see how his second prediction works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad