Stanley Cup Finals: (WC2) Florida Panthers vs (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | VGK Lead 3-1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
This is a tough one to predict...Vegas on paper should win but Florida in these playoffs has just been clinical. If Bobrovsky is going, Vegas will lose imo.

Will be a very low scoring series I suspect, possibly similar to the Carolina-Florida series. Lots of OT....Florida in 6.

Glad we will see a new Cup winner. So many good stories

Reactions: Vilam and Bleedred

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Barkov obviously will need some respect put on his name, he is going to control the NZ and try to shut down Eichels line.

Eventually Barkov will have to step up offensively. Tkachuk is carrying the entire team offensively. And Vegas are going to be all over him. Vegas is a 4 line team, can’t say the same for Florida.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
What, no inclusion of NYI in ESPN's montage. Par for the course.

There's only one way I watch a 6-0 game, even in the playoffs.

Wanted a game 7, for the love of hockey.

VGK wanted it more; fend off history. It sounds cliched, but it's true. They sagged a bit the past two, Dallas was 'better;' it was enough to win. Tonight Dallas sagged and VGk Carpe Dieme'd. Hence the score disparity.

Reactions: WhataKnight

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Whoever Shaq/Ernie/Kenny/Barkley cheering for :sarcasm:
With ABC/ESPN getting the NBA Finals and TNT getting the Stanley Cup Finals, I wish they'd replace the entire TNT NHL panel with the NBA's. With the Heat going to the Finals, I'm sure the guys are going to be in the area anyways.

Reactions: BTO

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Florida Panthers are 0-4-1 all time in T-mobile Arena. BRB, Gotta get the rum ready for Jobu now.

giphy (1).gif

Hockeysawks

May 16, 2023
I have no idea how to find where you all vote.

Vegas in 5 it would be a sweep but Bob steals one. Panthers have been blahh all playoffs, what a lame finals this will be

• Wow
Reactions: mddnh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad