SSM Greyhounds 2022-23 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
after watching the ohl cup this week i hope we take Brady Martin. Owen Griffin was my original pick but Martin is on a whole other level. Roobroeck has been non-existent this tourney.

gonna be interesting.
Have had an on’n’off Martin vibe for a while now.

He’s from Boris Katchouk’s neck of woods.

Reactions: DeletedAccountt

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
imo the worst thing you can do is have a host team like windsor in 2017. 3 other teams battle their way there for 2 months.. guys are tired, guys are hurt etc...

windsor finishes 5th in the western conference, loses in the first round of the playoffs, and gets to ice a healthy well rested team against the teams that actually earned their way there.

i'm certain windsor fans don't think there's an asterisk, but there is.
Erie fan here, yes painful to this day. Any other situation and I think Erie wins it all :(

But just came to check in to see if you all have heard any draft rumors among the top players. Roobroeck might be slipping and if so, Erie could go Schaefer at 1. Not sure what that means for Niagara at 2 but obviously leaves SSM in a good spot to just sit pretty and wait for BPA to fall to them

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
Erie fan here, yes painful to this day. Any other situation and I think Erie wins it all :(

But just came to check in to see if you all have heard any draft rumors among the top players. Roobroeck might be slipping and if so, Erie could go Schaefer at 1. Not sure what that means for Niagara at 2 but obviously leaves SSM in a good spot to just sit pretty and wait for BPA to fall to them

Im hoping its Brady Martin over anyone.

Reactions: Bearness and NOA

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
I'd say if Niagara drafts someone that won't report, I'd try to package some 2nds and 3rds for him at the deadline. Recoup those picks with BMB and kirill and we have the 2nd and 3rd overall from this draft to build with

Hounds could likely get 1 maybe even 2 players from this 1st round if you're moving BMB and Kirill. We could end up with 3 players selected in this years first round to build around if they do this properly. Both players could and should be one of the most sought after players in the league.

Coach polls are out.. Mark Duarte(1) and Kirill Kudryavtsev(3) make the cut.

Reactions: Houndzfan20

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I'd say if Niagara drafts someone that won't report, I'd try to package some 2nds and 3rds for him at the deadline. Recoup those picks with BMB and kirill and we have the 2nd and 3rd overall from this draft to build with
Idk, Martin or Roobroek to pair with Spence might be too enticing to pass up leaving Schaefer for Niagara. Erie does have a 2nd & 2-4ths, and 1st U18 pick to draft the BIG D the coach wants.

Houndzfan20

Oct 31, 2017
Any fans that want to watch some exciting hockey come check out the u15s this weekend. The last couple of games have been the most exciting hounds games I've seen all year. Really talented bunch. Ncc was rocking last night!

Houndzfan20

Oct 31, 2017
+2!

I was there too! It was great to see the new barn packed like that although the parking situation remains absolutely terrible lol.
It's a shame we didn't get u16 cards. This is the best u15 team I've seen in a long time. Too bad half will go to different centers next year and break it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad