SSM Greyhounds 2022-23 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
We are currently 18th, but if we move off 18th it's much more likely we move to 17th than 19th. Kingston has been horrible of late, losing 10 straight in regulation and being outscored a combined 51-20 over that stretch. To put it in perspective, as bad as the Greyhounds have been we've "only" been outscored 48-36 over the last 10.

As long as we lose games we should be OK... hahah

I think we win 3 more regulation games. That's my guess lol.

We can't even succeed at tanking :)

Everyone wanted that playoff experience though............................

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
Giving away 2 free tickets to the March 17th game. Just have to join the Soo Greyhounds Fan Page on Facebook and comment on the post to enter if you are interested!

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
They announced on NHL Network XM Sirius Radio that SSM is the front runner for the 2024 host!

Listening to episode now to try and get a clip!

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
For a team that supposedly has good defense and goaltending we sure are getting shellacked on the scoreboard a lot lol

The Lu-Rafti-Plan in action eh?

1678376773651.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DeletedAccountt

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017

The two guys on the show......

Holy man...

i was being a smartass more than anything but damn does that illustrate my chirp nicely. last night both goalies stunk.

HockeyPops is the only guy I've ever ignored on HFBoards and he's going right back there...right now.

# of games where 9+ goals were conceded
- Soo 6
- Rest of League 17

# of times Hounds have been scored against 9+ in this 1 year vs the last 9 years though.

Sheeeeeeeesh

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
# of times Hounds have been scored against 9+ in this 1 year vs the last 9 years though.

Sheeeeeeeesh

Once again you sound like Fischhaber Petey! You're just moving the goalposts.

We were told the rationale behind not selling was so that we wouldn't bottom out. And we bottomed out anyways. Now all of a sudden "we were due a down year" and "but the last 10 years blah blah blah".

Are you and Fischy the last people still drinking the Lu-Rafti-Plan koolaid? :P

Reactions: DeletedAccountt

DeletedAccountt

Oct 14, 2017
Once again you sound like Fischhaber Petey! You're just moving the goalposts.

We were told the rationale behind not selling was so that we wouldn't bottom out. And we bottomed out anyways. Now all of a sudden "we were due a down year" and "but the last 10 years blah blah blah".

Are you and Fischy the last people still drinking the Lu-Rafti-Plan koolaid? :P

I was the first to say tank a month ago.. don't put me in the same ship as him ever.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Still interested to hear who the "they" are that said Hounds were frontrunners. Forgive me for asking for sources when someone says they heard two guys say it, so it must be true. Who are the guys? What are their sources?

I guess asking for sources is enough to get you ignored these days.

scotty171

Sep 11, 2007
Still interested to hear who the "they" are that said Hounds were frontrunners. Forgive me for asking for sources when someone says they heard two guys say it, so it must be true. Who are the guys? What are their sources?

I guess asking for sources is enough to get you ignored these days.
Gord Stellick and Scott Laughlin on NHL radio.

Reactions: HockeyPops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad