Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

Apparently Couturier & Atkinson are the difference between the Flyers being a bottom 5-10 team & a top 5-10 team. :laugh:

I had an extended back and forth with that guy in that thread about how improving 1/5 players you have on the ice for 1/3 of the game doesn't suddenly make you one of the best teams in the league. He was very committed to the notion that boom, you throw Couturier and Atkinson in there and then suddenly the other 16 guys on the roster are better.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Apparently Couturier & Atkinson are the difference between the Flyers being a bottom 5-10 team & a top 5-10 team. :laugh:

I've seen a few of his tweets recently and he makes the two clowns here and all of the clowns on Twitter combined look like rational, honest fans with Mensa level intelligence.

I like how the cement-brained c*** pretends JG doesn’t also have 34 assists to go along with those 13 goals, for 47 points in 48 games on the leagues worst team.

Meanwhile Tippett and Frost have 50 points combined.

Plus he mentioned +/-, which alone proves he has no clue what he’s talking about.

Can you have Sean Boswell tweet that in reply?

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Oh boy, Bill is on one this morning

Does Bill not understand that, at pick 27, they could have selected SUPERSTAR Jason Robertson, who was projected as a late 1st/early 2nd and was selected 12 picks later at 39? Frost was a fine pick at 27, but they passed on Robertson twice in his projected range. One of those picks was used on super-bust Isaac Ratcliife.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Does Bill not understand that, at pick 27, they could have selected SUPERSTAR Jason Robertson, who was projected as a late 1st/early 2nd and was selected 12 picks later at 39? Frost was a fine pick at 27, but they passed on Robertson twice in his projected range. One of those picks was used on super-bust Isaac Ratcliife.
Worse. They traded UP for Ratcliffe.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I like how the cement-brained c*** pretends JG doesn’t also have 34 assists to go along with those 13 goals, for 47 points in 48 games on the leagues worst team.

Meanwhile Tippett and Frost have 50 points combined.

Plus he mentioned +/-, which alone proves he has no clue what he’s talking about.
Judging known playmakers by their goal totals is one of my biggest hockey fan pet peeves

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad