Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
og3zxgO.png

What type of media person protects his tweets? Certainly not a guy who never ever backs down from a challenge! :laugh:

I think there’s a misspelling. It should read: “These Tweets are protection.”

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Man does job. More at 11.

It's not like Tortorella went to the PR staff and said "I want to put this letter out." No, the PR staff went to Tortorella and wrote this letter and Tortorella said "that looks good."

They just typed "write a letter to the dinosaur STHs of the philadelphia flyers in the voice of john tortorella" into ChatGPT and this is what they got.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2010
PA
og3zxgO.png

What type of media person protects his tweets? Certainly not a guy who never ever backs down from a challenge! :laugh:

I think there’s a misspelling. It should read: “These Tweets are protection.”

I noticed that Meltzer does the same thing now - that's what the padlock symbol is.

How is this any different than blocking someone?

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I noticed that Meltzer does the same thing now - that's what the padlock symbol is.

How is this any different than blocking someone?

I'm not following either and I get the lock from Jason, but not Bill. Unless I'm missing something?

But either way, if you're a journalist, why f***ing lock people out? So you expect people that have no idea who you are to follow you immediately just to see what you even produce? So stupid...

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I'm not following either and I get the lock from Jason, but not Bill. Unless I'm missing something?

But either way, if you're a journalist, why f***ing lock people out? So you expect people that have no idea who you are to follow you immediately just to see what you even produce? So stupid...

Myrt had some kind of “fan round table” a while ago, caught a glimpse on YouTube. I’ll actually give a bit of credit for having guys on that openly talked shit about the FO/Fletcher.

He didn’t engage in that but it’s different than ball licker DiMarco.

There was a super skinny dude that badly needs a teen burger. Wonder which of you that was lol

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Myrt had some kind of “fan round table” a while ago, caught a glimpse on YouTube. I’ll actually give a bit of credit for having guys on that openly talked shit about the FO/Fletcher.

There was a super skinny dude that badly needs a teen burger. Wonder which of you that was lol

But that doesn't make the optics of this look any better. If anything, it kind of shows he only wants to be within a specific bubble and doesn't want to really engage outside of that bubble. Even if they trash Chuck and co, he still doesn't want to leave his bubble, even though he's supposed to engage with more people and bring them in.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

I'm a super skinny dude and I want a burger now.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Journalism 101 is limiting the number of people that can see your content
Well neither are actually journalists.

They’re PR staff. Mouthpieces. Spineless shills.

Journalists do research and report the facts. These guys say whatever they’re told and have things they’re not allowed to talk about because it’ll upset the team.

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad