Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA

Randy Miller covers the Yankees now but he used to cover the Flyers. He apparently nearly got into a fight with Simmonds before too over questioning Giroux’s captain status. :laugh:

I'm sure if they had a "Simmonds vs. beat writer" boxing event at the Carnival while he was here it would've been a very hot ticket

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Simmonds beats the beats. All the writer has to do is survive 90 seconds in a fight with Simmer. I would pay so much to watch that.

Simmonds would actually murder him. Knowing the class act that he is, he’d let up at the end before turning him into pink mist. But… we as fans tuning in…

1675053636405.gif

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Man does job. More at 11.

It's not like Tortorella went to the PR staff and said "I want to put this letter out." No, the PR staff went to Tortorella and wrote this letter and Tortorella said "that looks good."

How the hell would he know how much "effort" TORTS is putting in? Unless he's referencing the two minutes that letter took to write and him to approve. Just another buzzword for dumb fans

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I can't help but think that this bullshit PR Letter was put out as a response to all of the recent talk about the Flyers being the disgrace of the city compared to the Phillies, Eagles, and Sixers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad