FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

maxresdefault.jpg

Same.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s a landmine argument because anyone can dunk on the other and at least be technically right. No one was giving Chuck credit at the time because an easy thing was made much more difficult.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
:laugh: This fanbase

I mean, you know who that is right?

This dude definitely has to wear a helmet in public.

The Flyers "won" the trade the moment that Florida was eliminated, Jamey. Sellers almost always "win" TDL deals. But that was never the issue folks had with the deal.

Yep. He doesn't have enough brain cells to understand that the issue with the trade is that the return for their best player of the past decade who was still playing at a super high level should have been more than a Middle 6 forward and a 1st rounder two years away.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Reminder that this is after not even one season of “special” play, while shooting well above his career average.

Typical of Flyers fans to overreact to tiny samples. On a completely unrelated note, anyone know how Mayhew’s doing?

It’s not really a tiny sample at this point tho…(in Carrot Top’s case)

Why does this James Iacavone dude look like the type of pathetic loser that would pay to attend some pick-up artist seminars and receive some stupid meaningless certificate signed by Neil Strauss at the end?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It’s not really a tiny sample at this point tho…(in Carrot Top’s case)
I’d say ~40 games is still a tiny sample in the big picture.

Players can spend whole seasons shooting way above their sustainable percentage and then never have a year like that again. Half a year is nowhere near enough to make statements like these guys are making.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad