Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Charlie isn't wrong. This start isn't the hilariously outplayed, PDO heater of recent years. They're unlucky, if anything. Their metrics are mostly good as a team.

So, what should I do.....dance? Does this 10 game sample warrant a banner in the rafters?

Besides the Sanheim-York pairing, which predictably feasts, a lot of those possession numbers are being driven by players who have never been play-drivers. The PP is a disaster for the umpteenth year in a row. I'll gladly bet on regression to average 5v5 territory. Which is what I think this team was assembled to do in lieu of a rebuild. That's the point. This team remains short on talent and short on a vision, and I'm beyond looking for silver linings in 10 game samples.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Charlie isn't wrong. This start isn't the hilariously outplayed, PDO heater of recent years. They're unlucky, if anything. Their metrics are mostly good as a team.

So, what should I do.....dance? Does this 10 game sample warrant a banner in the rafters?

Besides the Sanheim-York pairing, which predictably feasts, a lot of those possession numbers are being driven by players who have never been play-drivers. The PP is a disaster for the umpteenth year in a row. I'll gladly bet on regression to average 5v5 territory. Which is what I think this team was assembled to do in lieu of a rebuild. That's the point. This team remains short on talent and short on a vision, and I'm beyond looking for silver linings in 10 game samples.

I don’t doubt it’s 100% being driven by the Flyers brass as I pretty much know that’s their line of operating based off historic precedent but even Charlie is starting to put everything into the Gauthier & Michkov basket.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I don’t doubt it’s 100% being driven by the Flyers brass as I pretty much know that’s their line of operating based off historic precedent but even Charlie is starting to put everything into the Gauthier & Michkov basket.

Someone responded to Chaz the other day saying center depth was the biggest worry. His reply was that if you believe Gauthier is that high-end 1C, then defense is the biggest hole.

I do not care a lick about anything you say concerning October stats at that point. You're so far off the organizational evaluation mark, I'm out.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Someone responded to Chaz the other day saying center depth was the biggest worry. His reply was that if you believe Gauthier is that high-end 1C, then defense is the biggest hole.

I do not care a lick about anything you say concerning October stats at that point. You're so far off the organizational evaluation mark, I'm out.
I would argue he is exactly in line with the organizational evaluation mark lol

These people in the org actually think this shit. He's walking in perfect step

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
if you believe Gauthier is that high-end 1C, then defense is the biggest hole.

tumblr_mxpl0ffGl01r6ktjvo1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad