Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Oh geez. He did spend most of his 24 year old season in the AHL. o_O

Alongside rookie top 10 AHL scorer, Jonathan Marchessault. But when you're a team chasing a Cup and have Mike Deslauriers.....I mean Nic Rupp.....I mean Mike Rupp.....

I'm beginning to think Tortorella is exactly who we think he is and who he's always been.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Fortunately, I know that’s not what @VladDrag looks like!

He might even be right, based on trustworthy sources who actually watched him (not that guy)! But it’s also a terrible prospect pool outside the crown jewel.

“Impressive at camps” gives me serious Charlie vibes though. Impressive at the dev camps where they learn about nutrition and then boogie board? :laugh:

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Fortunately, I know that’s not what @VladDrag looks like!

He might even be right, based on trustworthy sources who actually watched him (not that guy)! But it’s also a terrible prospect pool outside the crown jewel.

“Impressive at camps” gives me serious Charlie vibes though. Impressive at the dev camps where they learn about nutrition and then boogie board? :laugh:
Recognizing this is not the right thread, I loved what I saw from him, but I just want it to be known it was two games.

Also this dude has been posting about Rizzo since acquired.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
His suit tells me I should listen up.

220px-MattLesko.jpg

It reminds me of this guy. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad