Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
782A1253-244B-4924-AD83-C1B1400D6C70.jpeg

This is from the guy who benched players (Farabee, Allison and Frost that I can think of immediately) for last year after making mistakes.

Maybe this year is different..?

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Who's this dude?

Used to write about the Sharks. Monumentally awful. Militantly anti-numbers. Generally goes along with whatever the org says. Has a habit of putting out rumors that either don't pan out or never existed in the first place. Loves using TOI as a metric of a Defenseman's play. He would have been telling you how great Brandon Manning was until the day he left.

Don't waste a single second of your time reading that.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Who's this dude?

Used to write about the Sharks. Monumentally awful. Militantly anti-numbers. Generally goes along with whatever the org says. Has a habit of putting out rumors that either don't pan out or never existed in the first place. Loves using TOI as a metric of a Defenseman's play. He would have been telling you how great Brandon Manning was until the day he left.

Also had a tendency to slide into the DMs of female Islanders fans on twitter and some other "off the ice" stuff.

It's a shame because I was a defender of the Athletic and their subscription model because the local coverage , national coverage, and EPL coverage was worth it. Nowadays - not even close.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014

So in other words, he'll fit right in

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

target-acquired.gif

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

He's.. He's Jaime Baskow?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
He's.. He's Jaime Baskow?
No, he’s Jordan Hall.
Also had a tendency to slide into the DMs of female Islanders fans on twitter and some other "off the ice" stuff.

It's a shame because I was a defender of the Athletic and their subscription model because the local coverage , national coverage, and EPL coverage was worth it. Nowadays - not even close.

Taryn%2BHatcher%2Braised%2Beyebrows%2Bin%2Bthe%2BFlyers%2Blocker%2Broom.png

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Holy SHIT. :laugh:

The Flyers are +15,000 from a quick check. That’s implied odds of 0.66%. To think there’s an edge, you’d probably have to be in the 2% range at the very least. If you’re trying to manage a bankroll, it should be even higher than that because it ties up your money for so long.
I knew you’d appreciate that one, haha.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Holy SHIT. :laugh:

The Flyers are +15,000 from a quick check. That’s implied odds of 0.66%. To think there’s an edge, you’d probably have to be in the 2% range at the very least. If you’re trying to manage a bankroll, it should be even higher than that because it ties up your money for so long.
It will probably only tie it up until about the start of December, by then it should be gone for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad