Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Di Marco is a moron who just parrots whatever narrative he thinks that’s gonna make the Flyers look good/better.

Whenever a coach gets punished for being a dickhead in this league it creates some uneasiness around the league for teams especially those with coaches that can run players the run way. It happened with Bill Peters & Babcock’s first go around. There was some uneasiness there too with fears of it starting a movement of some sorts.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

Truly hoffific.

bad-boys-got-real.gif

Does this guy know that nobody gives a f*** if they're blocked?

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I’m really excited for when the inevitable leaks of what a POS Torts was the last few years start to occur.

The alumni, and media will try to cover for this team as much as possible but it will see the light of day at some point.

If I’d put money down. I’d say will start with Farabee.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I’m really excited for when the inevitable leaks of what a POS Torts was the last few years start to occur.

The alumni, and media will try to cover for this team as much as possible but it will see the light of day at some point.

If I’d put money down. I’d say will start with Farabee.
The media will turn on Torts if public perception of him ever gets so bad the team has to bury him. They'll throw anyone under the bus in the process of towing the company line.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
The media will turn on Torts if public perception of him ever gets so bad the team has to bury him. They'll throw anyone under the bus in the process of towing the company line.

The media is bought, and paid for now. Imo anyway.

-DiMarco, and Myrt were always gobblers.

-STG was quite critical of the team in a lot of areas, but it’s clear that is very much over - with Jones being hired, and Bundy ecstatic the Alumni get even more into the fold.

- BSH rants but they don’t have nearly the same following, and Charlie is too gun shy to ever really unleash.

I mean it’s not shocking. Comcast is media scum, and controlling the optics - or those who have a voice is a good way to control perception. Or try to anyway.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

"Replace Kate Smith's statue ... with one of John Tortorella!" I can't think of how thick the rose-coloured glasses are to be so effusive with praise about all that Tortorella allegedly did to boost the prospects.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY

"Replace Kate Smith's statue ... with one of John Tortorella!" I can't think of how thick the rose-coloured glasses are to be so effusive with praise about all that Tortorella allegedly did to boost the prospects.

Rebuilding with vets. It's the Torts way!

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

I wish Rope got some games in as head coach last season during Torts’ sabbatical.

I just want to know what goes through the head of a person who feels the need to include the Cup clause there. Does Hall think that’s a rope with Cup experience? Is it a winning rope? Did he use it to hypnotize MSL into being a HoFer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad